Project Manager IntelliSpace Portal
Job TitleProject Manager IntelliSpace Portal
The Project Manager for Intellispace Portal engages with the sales team early in the process to ensure the customer's requirements are captured in the statement of work and manages the project throughout the implementation and transition to support.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Deliver world-class support to Philips customers throughout the project lifecycle by serving as the single point of contact for the customer for the lifecycle of the product, often serving as the customer's sole source of information regarding the status of their upgrades, annual release, enhancements, and contract status.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Creates and communicates statement of work, project plan and distributes information appropriately to facilitate project flow
- Coordinates with other Philips project managers on cross modality projects; as well as, communicates through designated channels with external customers and field partners
- Responds to customer inquiries and communicates information as needed; escalating project concerns to appropriate personnel
- Functions as an active member of the team and shares knowledge and experience to resolve customer issues, maintaining excellent customer service skills through ongoing training and development
- Provide a positive, cohesive company image when discussing the company, products, and management decisions, etc with customers and field partners
- Own the customer experience, as a resource to the goals of the team, throughout implementation, share knowledge / technical expertise and works with manager on plan development.
- Assumes additional responsibilities to help the overall success of the team
You will be…
Using your strong and effective customer-facing skills, to function as the fundamental building block for creating and maintaining a long-term customer relationship for the lifecycle of the product and ensure the solution delivered matches the clinical expectations of the customer.
To succeed in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- PMP or ITIL Certification required
- 5+ years related experience
- Knowledge of network topology, network security (Firewalls, VPN, etc.);
- Experienced in DICOM configuration / conformance and PACS servers – client/server configuration
- Working knowledge of MS Office / Windows (XP, 7, Server 2008 & 2012) and CRM applications
- MCSA or MCITP (MS Certified IT Professional) in Windows Server 2008, preferred
- Knowledge of virtualization, hardware scalability and availability, preferred
- High performing team mentality, with ability to establish and maintain effective relationships
- Aptitude to ascertain situational urgency, create appropriate solutions for customer issues with the aptitude to problem-solving, be resourceful and create positive change in a dynamic environment
- Ability to lead, organize, present and conduct customer project reviews
- Provide effective communication and work-well with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Capacity to handle multiple simultaneous demands and prioritizes work with minimal supervision
- Travel required as directed by manager (varies from 20-30%)
In return, we offer you
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and fully exploit your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and up-to-date training.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, and protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top