Project Manager, Installations- New Jersey
Job TitleProject Manager, Installations- New Jersey
We welcome you to join Philips Healthcare as a Project Manager, Installation supporting the New Jersey territory!
This position is responsible for managing the installation of Philips medical equipment at customer sites within an assigned territory. Plan, direct and monitor projects from initiation through delivery to meet revenue targets and cost projections, effectively managing cycle time and inventory. Manage customer relationship to maximize customer satisfaction. Position involves extensive interaction with all levels of management both within Philips (e.g. Sales, Service, OM, PMGs) and the client organization. Serve as a mediator to internal issues and conflicting priorities for teams focused on the delivery of products to clients. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring on-time project delivery
The position has direct responsibilities to work with our end users customers to ensure a successful implementation. Some duties include:
- Primary liaison between assigned customers and Philips “back room” organizations for each assigned project/order, including:
- Gather information from the customer needed by Philips teams
- Coordinate with Philips teams to ensure required resources are in place to complete the project
- Gather and communicate to the customer information (including site drawings, technical specs, etc.)
to answer customer requirements or questions
- Keep the customer informed of progress/status of the project within the Philips organization.
- Monitor progress of the project to key timelines. Work with customer to keep projects on track
- Forecast revenue timing for assigned projects
- Ensure customer site readiness for installation of DI systems
- Achieve revenue target within an assigned area or group of projects
- Minimize overall project cycle time and inventory and maximized customer satisfaction
- Assist Sales with Order Acquisition
- Demonstrated track record of project management skills, preferably with PM certification
- 5-7 years related experience, preferably within a healthcare environment.
- Able to understand site and equipment technical requirements (HVAC, Electrical, Mechanical, Environmental), to include reading of site-specific floor plans, drawings and specifications.
- Demonstrated experience in effective relationship management with all levels and backgrounds across all departments and organizational levels with ability to instill confidence in all situations. This includes customer management, local project managers and contractors, and internal Philips organizations.
- Able to manage own work and accomplish objectives through others without supervision
- Excellent time management, analytical and listening skills
- Demonstrated effective problem-solving skills
- Experience with MS office suite, Adobe Acrobat, Visio, and CAD
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, presentation, customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Experience with patient monitoring in a healthcare setting, network certification and Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Travel required within assigned zone and infrequently outside zone
- You must live in the new Jersey territory
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees.
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
If you are interested in an array of development and growth opportunities to demonstrate your impact both personally and professionally, come create your legacy here…
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top