Project Manager, Installations - Atlanta
Project Manager, Installations - Atlanta
Project Manager, Installation - Atlanta
In this role, you have the opportunity to
In this role, you have the opportunity to deliver our promise of professional installations by managing the project life cycle from end to end including planning, communication, integration, and physical installation at customer sites of Philips Imaging Systems.
Bring your project manager talents to our team! Manage the installation of Philips medical equipment at customer sites within the South Zone - supporting the Austin market. This successful candidate will reside within the Atlanta metro-area.
You are responsible for
- Planning, directing and monitoring projects from initiation through delivery to meet revenue targets and cost projections, effectively managing cycle time and inventory.
- Managing customer relationships to maximize customer satisfaction. Position involves extensive interaction with all levels of management both within Philips (e.g. Sales, Service, OM, PMGs) and the client organization.
- Serving as a mediator to internal issues and conflicting priorities for teams focused on the delivery of products to clients. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring on-time project delivery.
- Acting as the primary liaison between assigned customers and Philips "back room" organizations for each assigned project/order, including:
- Gathering information from the customer needed by Philips teams
- Coordinating with Philips teams to ensure required resources are in place to complete the project
- Collecting and communicating to the customer-specific information (including site drawings, technical specs, etc.) to answer customer requirements or questions
- Keeping the customer informed of progress/status of the project within the Philips organization.
- Monitoring progress of the project to key timelines to keep projects on track
- Ensuring customer site readiness for installation of DI systems in order to achieve revenue target within an assigned area or group of projects
- Minimizing overall project cycle time and inventory and maximized customer satisfaction
- Assisting Sales with Order Acquisition and
- Assuming additional responsibilities to help the overall success of the team
The Imaging systems business serves the healthcare community through effective and efficient management of capital medical equipment/solution implementation in various areas within healthcare.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Demonstrated track record of project management skills; PM certification (preferred, not required)
- 5+ years related experience, preferably in a healthcare setting
- Technically proficient in MS Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, Visio, and CAD
- Able to understand site and equipment technical requirements (HVAC, Electrical, Mechanical, Environmental), to include reading of site-specific floor plans, drawings and specifications (bonus).
- Effective relationship management with all levels and backgrounds across all departments and organizational levels with ability to instill confidence in all situations - to include customer management, local project managers and contractors, and internal Philips organizations.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage own work and accomplish objectives through others without supervision
- Exceptional communication (written, listening and verbal); analytical, presentation, customer service and effective problem-solving skills
- Flexible work style with the ability to adapt to customer requirements and work with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Varying out of state travel required as directed by manager (up to 30%)
In return, we offer you
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and fully exploit your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and up-to-date training.
Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. Candidates need to live within the territory or within commuting distance to Atlanta, GA.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
This position will require you to meet all customer specific mandates such as vaccinations and or screening tests .
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Call to Action / Contact
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223 , option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top