Project Manager, Client Services
Project Manager, Client Services
In this role, you have the opportunity to
As a Project Manager, Client Services, you will be managing the relationship and communications between our customers and our company for the satisfactory delivery of service, installations, and resolution of issues for one of our biggest clients in the Portland , OR area.
You are responsible for
CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGEMENT
- Act as the primary point of contact to the customer for Philips service delivery at assigned account(s).
- Manage communications and flow of information between company and client across all departments and organizational levels.
- Identify and resolve customer issues timely, utilizing technical support and escalation processes and keeping internal and external stakeholders involved and informed
- Coordinate, facilitate, and participate in service, sales, project, and contract meetings, and Factory site visits.
- Engage in regular, cross-functional, customer meetings to pro-actively review service delivery, and strategize opportunities for new or improved product and service solutions to meet future customer needs.
- Drive compliance, efficiency, effectiveness, productivity, and profitability at assigned account(s).
- Assist in identifying equipment-training needs for FSEs based on customer installed base.
- Adhere to Company, State, and Federal policies, procedures, regulations, and requirements.
- Understand and ensure service delivery to contract entitlements, obtaining purchase orders as necessary.
- Support Life Solutions engagement and participation for assigned customers.
- Serve as an informal leader to the service team, providing guidance and feedback and fostering a teamwork environment.
- Prepare schedules with service team to meet service delivery commitments and requirements.
- Participate and engage in CCT meetings.
You are a part of
The Global Sales and Service organization, you'll benefit from the team's growing breadth and depth of healthcare products and services portfolio, and be challenged to drive our best-in-class reputation through top customer experience ratings.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Associates Degree required, Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 5+ years related work experience, healthcare industry or customer service preferred
- Demonstrated experience in effective relationship management with individuals of various backgrounds and organizational levels
- Ability to collaborate and coordinate cross-functionally
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Well-developed business acumen
- Effective customer service, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Effective time management skills and the ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple assignments/tasks
- Ability to collect, analyze, manage, and present data and information to all levels within the company and at customer sites
- Detail oriented
- Flexible work style and ability to adapt to customer requirements
- Competent computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Six Sigma or Lean knowledge a plus
In return, we offer you
An opportunity to go as far and as wide as you aspire. We make sure of it through support of a formal development planning process, as well as countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set through resources such as the Learning@Philips program, tuition reimbursement and/or mentor relationships
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Software Engineer—Cambridge, MA
Ankita works with the Innovation Group to develop software which assists Philips customers, improving the day-to-day workflows of clinicians so that they can concentrate on their patients.
Back to top