Program Manager - Sleep & Respiratory Care - Florida
Program Manager - Sleep & Respiratory Care - Florida
As part of the North America Sleep and Respiratory sales organization, the incumbent will report to the Director of Provider Services.
The Program Manager
- Oversees, manages and implements the technical and operational aspects of Sleep and Respiratory Care services to deliver the value of improved efficiencies and compliance
- Coordinates cross-functional teams (Customer, Philips Sales/Business/Marketing/Customer Support and others as applicable ) through meetings and progress measurement activity which bring distinct, specific projects to completion on time, within agreed upon scope and within budget
- Reviews status of projects, budgets and manages schedules and prepares status reports.
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and project timelines and objectives.
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with Regional Sales Directors, Key Account Executives, Key Account managers, Account Managers, Clinical Specialists, and key stakeholders.
- Team Communication Hub - all project aspects
- Consultative Manager
- Scope Manager
- Resource Manager
- Schedule Manager
- Issue Manager
- Understand clinical pathways for OSA and Respiratory Care patients from diagnosis, intake/set-up on therapy, compliance monitoring and ongoing resupply services
- Familiar with Homecare provider billing operations
- Understanding of CPAP compliance software solutions and insurance rules
- Conduct research and data collection to understand the organization, clinical and operational workflows (customer interviews, focus groups, workshops)
- Ability to analyze the results of research/data and develop a gap analysis between current and future desired state
- Develop and present workflow and technology recommendations/options to customer for consideration using Philips solutions and 3rd party as appropriate
- Understanding and ability to facilitate communication within and between multiple business departments within customer sites (billing, customer service, operations and clinical staff) to implement and most effectively utilize chosen software solutions/services
- Develop a Implementation, Training and Go Live Plan
- Implement the chosen services/software solutions
- Conduct Pre-Live training for all key stakeholders
- Develop KPIs for customer site to measure and monitor post-Go Live results
- Liaising with the client to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions for necessary plan adjustments
Additional skills and competencies
- Minimum of two years of working experience in the Project Management role
- Commercial / sales experience, strongly preferred
- Skilled in MS office applications (Word, Power Point and Excel), required
- Competitor knowledge of relevant competitive solutions, strongly preferred.
- Project Management software tools
- Methods and tools for prioritizing customer requests
- Presentation skills, Solution Selling
- Relevant quality and regulatory requirements
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Market foresight, learning agility and teaming (RI key competencies)
- Customer focus; interpersonal and influencing skills (across a series of
- Organizational levels)
- An enthusiastic action and problem solving orientation
- Business acumen
- Ability to synthesize information into compelling story
- Excellent oral communication and written skills
- Ability to drive and execute plans.
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively and efficiently
Bachelors degree required. Degree disciplines in business, commercial, technical, or clinical specialty, strongly preferred.
This position functions in a normal office environment that requires the ability to interface with standard office equipment such as computers, printers, copiers, fax, telephones, etc. Position will spend periods of time sitting, standing, walking, etc., as part of the normal conduct of daily business affairs. Some lifting of equipment may be required. Approximately 60-70% travel within the state
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to build a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223 option 5 for assistance
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top