Program Manager - Sleep and Respiratory Care - (Seattle, WA)
Job TitleProgram Manager – Sleep and Respiratory Care – (Seattle, WA)
Program Manager – Sleep and Respiratory Care Sales – Seattle
As part of the North America Sleep and Respiratory sales organization, the incumbent will report to the Director of RDD sales and Program Management.
- Oversees, manages and implements the technical and operational aspects of Sleep and Respiratory Care services to deliver the value of improved efficiencies and compliance
- Coordinates cross-functional teams (Customer, Philips Sales/Business/Marketing/Customer Support and others as applicable ) through meetings and progress measurement activity which bring distinct, specific projects to completion on time, within agreed upon scope and within budget
- Reviews status of projects, budgets and manages schedules and prepares status reports.
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and project timelines and objectives.
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with Regional Sales Directors, Key Account Executives, Key Account managers, Account Managers, Clinical Specialists, and key stakeholders.
- Team Communication Hub – all project aspects
- Consultative Manager
- Scope Manager
- Resource Manager
- Schedule Manager
- Issue Manager
Knowledge and Skills (Products/Services, Processes, and Methodologies)
- Understand clinical pathways for OSA and Respiratory Care patients from diagnosis, intake/set-up on therapy, compliance monitoring and ongoing resupply services
- Familiar with Homecare provider billing operations
- Understanding of CPAP compliance software solutions and insurance rules
- Conduct research and data collection to understand the organization, clinical and operational workflows (customer interviews, focus groups, workshops)
- Ability to analyze the results of research/data and develop a gap analysis between current and future desired state
- Develop and present workflow and technology recommendations/options to customer for consideration using Philips solutions and 3rd party as appropriate
- Understanding and ability to facilitate communication within and between multiple business departments within customer sites (billing, customer service, operations and clinical staff) to implement and most effectively utilize chosen software solutions/services
- Develop a Implementation, Training and Go Live Plan
- Implement the chosen services/software solutions
- Conduct Pre-Live training for all key stakeholders
- Develop KPIs for customer site to measure and monitor post-Go Live results
- Liaising with the client to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions for necessary plan adjustments
- Minimum of two years of working experience in the Project Management role
- Commercial / sales experience, strongly preferred
- Skilled in MS office applications (Word, Power Point and Excel), required
- Competitor knowledge of relevant competitive solutions, strongly preferred.
- Project Management software tools
- Methods and tools for prioritizing customer requests
- Presentation skills, Solution Selling
- Relevant quality and regulatory requirements
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Market foresight, learning agility and teaming (RI key competencies)
- Customer focus; interpersonal and influencing skills (across a series of
- Organizational levels)
- An enthusiastic action and problem solving orientation
- Business acumen
- Ability to synthesize information into compelling story
- Excellent oral communication and written skills
- Ability to drive and execute plans.
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively and efficiently
Bachelors degree required. Degree disciplines in business, commercial, technical, or clinical specialty, strongly preferred.
This position functions in a normal office environment that requires the ability to interface with standard office equipment such as computers, printers, copiers, fax, telephones, etc. Position will spend periods of time sitting, standing, walking, etc., as part of the normal conduct of daily business affairs. Some lifting of equipment may be required. Approximately 60-70% travel required within North America
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips’ dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers.
“Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of technical difficulties with your job application, such as login issues or a need to reset your password, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top