Program Manager - Patient Care & Monitoring Solutions Portfolio Lead
Job TitleProgram Manager – Patient Care & Monitoring Solutions Portfolio Lead
In this role, you will harmonize the Philips Back offices by focusing on the strategy to deliver on our mission and vision. Your specific focus is on Patient Care & Monitoring Solutions by leading the portfolio and future way of working in close alignment with Business Groups and Markets. This role will be based in Andover, MA
- Define the systems way of working according to the strategy
- Build network with the business & markets
- Lead the virtual business system transformation
- Do analyses to understand product portfolio, value propositions to customers and configuration build up
- Ensure buy-in and ownership of relevant stakeholders is safeguarded (Business Group leaders, Marketing, Strategy, Product management, Market leadership etc.)
- Drive the identification of standard value propositions through the Business Group and Market stakeholders which should cover 60-80% of the sales
- Drive the value stream creation for standard work related to business model systems
- Ensure Business (GM/Marketing Lead) sign-off
- Think E2E, lean, and initiates & deploys improvements within the scope of the domain roadmap
- Act as a change agent within the organization to drive standardization
You will become part of the Global Program team. The home base of the program is Eindhoven, the Netherlands. Your role requires that you work closely together with all of the business, which are globally located, but your home-base will be Andover US. The hosting organization will be Operations Patient Care and Monitoring Systems.
The program team is currently built up and will exist of 5 Portfolio Leads (5 different Business Groups) and several Process Improvement/operational excellence members. In total the program team will be 20-25 people big.
We are looking for
- BSc or MSc degree in Business/Marketing/Industrial Engineering with at least 7 years working experience
- Experience with running large scale transformational programs is preferred, especially in a multinational company. Change experience covers directional/ strategic thought leadership, program management and cultural/ behavioral change
- Politically savvy, able to deal with conflicting interests of multiple stakeholders
- Leader without hierarchical power
- Team player, pro-active, can-do attitude, active driver.
- Strong communicator with good influencing skills
- Product and Portfolio management expertise (is very much preferred)
- Ability to Plan & Organize effectively
- Experience in working in international environment is a must
- Has a proven good understanding of process definition and is capable of realizing process change
- Knowledge of Patient Care and Monitoring Solutions business is a preferred
- Knowledge of application of MS Office tools is a must and SAP/Every Angle is a preference
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of your time domestic and internationally.
Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) is a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips’ health technology portfolio generated 2015 sales of EUR 16.8 billion and employs approximately 69,000 employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. News about Philips can be found at www.philips.com/newscenter.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top