Program Manager: Operations/Manufacturing NPI
Job TitleProgram Manager: Operations/Manufacturing NPI
Program Manager is responsible for leading the cross-functional teams through New Product Introductions. Leading the entire team in the overall planning and execution for a modality/Business Unit, with strong focus on satisfying customer needs.
- Lead the team in the overall program planning and execution balancing scope, schedule and budget
- Establish strong operating mechanisms to track progress, identify issues and risks, overcome obstacles, and define recovery plans.
- Responsible for managing an controlling the program budget, Allocates and prioritizes resources across program work streams.
- Chair and coordinate the communication of program status to appropriate senior management team
- Facilitate communication and interaction with cross-functional leaders (Marketing, Operations, Sourcing, Applications Training, and Customer Support) to ensure smooth transition from every stage of the program from concept definition, development , verification/validation, design transfer to operations, and transition to installed base support
- Work with Quality and Regulatory to ensure the program is fully compliant with the Business Unit Quality Management System (QMS) FDA and global regulatory agency requirements. Ensures program deliverables are properly reviewed and approved.
- Provide performance feedback regarding team members to appropriate Functional Managers.
- Coaching of team members including project managers: Motivate and engage program team, treat them fairly and with respect; Empower them, but hold them accountable for: deliveries, schedule, process, quality, people skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline
- 5+ years experience in the following:
- Medical device or other heavily regulated industry
- Phase gate new product introduction process
- Leading or participating in cross functional teams
- PMI certification
- Green belt Certification
- Lead or participate in programs in a matrix environment, across multiple sites, and through the entire product lifecycle (from Concept/Approval through Production Release).
- Represented the program in regulatory audits (“Front Room”)
- Over 5 years’ experience in a technology company, capital equipment
- Prior experience in more than 1 functions (example: Engineering, manufacturing, purchasing, customer support)
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first. Apply today!
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top