Program Manager, Enterprise Care Collaboration
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Shape how we deliver ECC program, how we measure performance, improve processes, and manage compliance.
This new role within Philips brings together a very specific set of domains which enables this individual to act as a true integrator and change leader. Specific domain of (content) expertise around Command Centers is very welcome given the complexity of the environment. You will be challenges to lead change, leverage your commercial insights, understand Healthcare Informatics, while you are familiar with LEAN, Design Thinking and Agile Methodologies.
You are responsible for
- Responsible for formulating the end-to-end program plan, in consultation with the multi-disciplinary ECC team and other parties concerned on base of the requirements.
- Builds and maintains the program team, enables the team to organize, chooses or coaches on the way of working and selects the adequate tools (tailors the approach to the specific program) and defines the interfaces with other functions, internal and external to Philips.
- Ensures requirements and stage gates are defined, completed and approved.
- Responsible to organize the resources to be used and specifies the quality standard in the processes.
- Identifies the risks of the program (e.g. specs, costs, planning, etc) and develops scenarios to overcome these risks by defining corrective actions and driving the projects to closure
- Build and lead multi-disciplinary teams.
- Lead the team in the overall program planning and execution. Establish strong operating mechanisms to track progress, identify issues, overcome obstacles, and define recovery plans. Implement effective communication/change management strategies as appropriate
- Gathers and integrates project performance and progress information. Reports on the progress of the project with an agreed frequency on quality, status, time, and budget to senior management and to the project members
- Drive collaboration with Product and Project Manager, Operations and Customer Support representatives, Quality and Regulatory personnel and other Program Managers to deploy and to continually improve the customer experience.
- Drive the program through positive influential leadership.
- Demonstrate professional behavior, global "can do" mindset and be a role-model.
- Manages internal and external stakeholders
Healthcare Performance Analytics & Digital Transformation practice (HPAD). HPAD is a global practice that is recognized as the trusted advisor to the C-Suite for digital transformation topics enabling data-driven insights for our customers through data visualization, simulation and predictive analytics that lead to enterprise-wide transformation programs.
Philips' global network of healthcare transformation experts named Healthcare Transformation Services (HTS), is focused on solving customers' complex challenges across the healthcare continuum. We deliver strategic healthcare consulting services for our customers externally, but at the same time being a key enabler internally to drive growth of Philips' long-term strategic relationships and for Philips' Solution Transformation.
ogether with our customers, our HTS consultants help to improve quality, efficiency, and performance across the healthcare organization, combining clinical pathway redesign; patient flow and process optimization focusing on different departments separately or combined throughout the hospital. Together with performance analytics, a digital transformation mindset and the Philips Solution portfolio in their back-pocket HTS combines input from different angles to ensure operational excellence for lasting impact.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- Proven track record (10+ years) in advance cross-functional program management.
- Enjoying customer interaction to understand unmet needs; Customer-first mindset.
- Demonstrated depth in matrix organizational dynamics, leadership, and motivating teams.
- Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles.
- Proven track record in product development and/or business development.
- Experience within the healthcare informatics or other regulated / process-oriented high-tech environment.
- Experience with delivering Command Center type of solutions is preferred.
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry including healthcare delivery trends, clinical/business processes and issues with healthcare redesign to balance quality and costs.
- Strong project management and organization skills like PMP level (or equivalent), LEAN, Agile and Design Thinking.
- Data-driven decision-making and the ability to move teams through complex situations.
- Ability to work across multiple business domains and organizational entities to drive, support and realize business goals.
- Ability to facilitate cross-learning, knowledge flow, implement/evangelize best practices and sustain changes.
- Willingness to travel up to 75%.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with English fluency.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person's relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.