In this role, you have the opportunity to
Become part of creating new innovative Radiation Therapy software solutions that will help improve the lives of cancer patients globally, while advancing Philips Oncology Solutions journey as a global leader in Health Technology.
You are responsible for
- Participating in development projects as customer support expert, defining and executing the deployment and customer service approach for innovative radiation therapy software products, and be accountable for the respective project deliverables.
- Facilitating Design transfer from development primarily executed at Vantaa/Helsinki, Finland, and Bangalore, India, to operations in Fitchburg/Madison, WI, USA.
- Acting as the local representative of the development projects in Fitchburg, providing the link between development and service/operations.
- Coordinating lifecycle support of radiation therapy products between development, support and operations
You are a part of
The global Philips Radiation Oncology team. We are team oriented agile organization, where a professional but fun workplace atmosphere is valued and a diverse multi-functional global team will greet you. You will be part of the project team at Vantaa/Helsinki, Finland, as well as the customer support team at Fitchburg/Madison, WI, USA, and collaborate with many other teams locally and globally.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Prior experience in customer support of medical devices
- Prior experience in project work, prior project/domain management experience is a bonus
- A solution-oriented mindset, independent leader of own responsibility domain, with the ability to interact with multidisciplinary teams; in particular, good communication and alignment skills are necessary to work as an effective link between development and support/operations
- Fluency in written/spoken English
- This position is based in Fitchburg; occasional travel, including to Helsinki/Finland, is to be expected
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career with possibility to impact cancer patient's lives. Succeeding in this key role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in our global Radiation Oncology organization as well as other areas in Philips. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Software Engineer—Cambridge, MA
Ankita works with the Innovation Group to develop software which assists Philips customers, improving the day-to-day workflows of clinicians so that they can concentrate on their patients.
Back to top