Job TitleProgram Director
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Define and lead complex, cross-business and cross-functional projects, which are essential to Philips' Sleep and Respiratory Care Business Group. You will deploy accepted Program/Project Management standards across the SRC business to achieve high organizational capabilities and performance.
You are responsible forwill be expected to:
- Formulates and is be accountable for the overall program/project plan, delivery, and achievement of objectives.
- Define projects and their goals, estimates the budgets and risks, ensure the required resources are available and assigned.
- Deploy Process and tool Improvements and Quality Assurance and makes to drive SRC project efficiency and transparency.
- Provide SRC business management with regular project performance status updates, variances to plan and identification of corrective actions., conducts evaluation at the end of the projects upon project completion to identify root causes or variances and improvement opportunities.
- Keeps up-to-date with technical basics and new technology, in order to optimize the goals of each project and maximize the synergy between the projects.
- Possess and deploy Program/project management domain knowledge and understanding of all relevant disciplines, processes and tools.
- Prepare a Program Management functional delivery plan roadmap for the next two years and has a clear execution plan for what will be achieved in the current year.
- Define and implement a PMO Center of excellence for standardization and education across the BG, in coordination/collaboration with the Business Unit PMOs.
You are will be a part of
The Sleep & Respiratory Care Business (SRC) and will lead cross-business, large scale programs to drive PM governance, education and standardization.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor Degree, a technical degree, i.e. Engineering or Science is preferred
- 5+ years Years of project management experience
- Experience defining and leading complex, cross-business and cross-functional programs
- PMP Certification or equivalent experience
- Healthcare experience, preferred.
In return, we offer you
To advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top