Professional Services Consultant
Job TitleProfessional Services Consultant
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Facilitate the successful clinical implementation of Philips IntelliSpace Cardiovascular (ISCV) in the customer's production environment. You will conduct workflow analyses on customer sites and make recommendations to the customer for changes to their workflow in anticipation of the system. You will serve in a consultative role, regarding all clinical decisions throughout the implementation project.
You are responsible for
- Serving in a consultative role with the customer throughout the implementation, to provide for a smooth, effective and successful implementation of the product in the customer environment
- Providing technical training courses for customers and/or employees, in the use of complex situations for multiple products, while developing specifications for content of courses
- Identifying potential issues at customer sites and investigating customer issues by working closely with Technical Support service personnel
- Preparing weekly reports for administration on all aspects of the applications training operations
- Reviewing feedback from customers, compiling and analyzing support data and recommend procedural and training changes as appropriate
- Attending seminars and training sessions necessary to maintain the appropriate level of professional competence
- Maintain a high level of professionalism when addressing the customer
- Traveling up to 75% by car and air, to customer sites
You are a part of
The Healthcare Information Technology (HIT) business unit, which provides affordable and integrated informatics solutions for health systems. By enabling intelligent decision-making and improving clinical pathways, we will lead to better clinical, operational and financial outcomes across the health continuum.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- B.S. in a clinical field (preferred)
- RDCS, RCIS or FASE certification (preferred)
- 5+ years of experience in pertinent field or 2+ years supporting / implementing related Clinical Informatics software
- Ability to complete complex tasks independently with minimal guidance
- Ability to diagnose more complex customer issues and drive for resolution cross-functionally
- Providing excellent customer service, while maintaining a high-level professional demeanor and interpersonal communications skills
- 1+ year as a trainer or analyst for clinical software (preferred)
In return, we offer you
Autonomy, flexibility and the ability to be creative, while providing meaningful impact on how healthcare services are delivered to our customers. You will directly influence how healthcare providers give care with our product line.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top