In this role, you have the opportunity to
serve as a production leader for operational objectives in building and sustaining a world class operations team on our second shift from 2:30pm to 11:00pm daily.
You are responsible for
- Supervising, selecting, developing, coaching and evaluating personnel to ensure optimal manufacturing results.
- Driving our operation to achieve increased manufacturing capabilities that meet or exceed requirements for cost, quality, and responsiveness
- Planning and managing preventive maintenance, including checking production results and using them with regard to production scheduling.
- Schedule work assignments to ensure the most efficient use of teammates and equipment.
- Defining the short-term manufacturing policy within the constraints of the industrial strategy and planning supply of materials.
- Complete all required reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Attain production goals for the highest quality product on schedule and within stated budget.
- Establish and maintain a safe, clean and well-organized work environment.
- Interact with other departments to obtain required support and foster an atmosphere of teamwork.
- Implement cost reduction and safety procedures to insure quality and quantity production output.
- Be familiar with all pertinent procedures, policies and directives.
- Keeps management informed on any production issues that may impact on the production schedule.
- Ensure proper parts control and processing to maintain an accurate parts inventory, with minimal cycle count variances.
- Maintain accurate and current training records on department teammates.
You are a part of
Our production unit to delivering products against lowest cost, according to planning and quality requirements.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BS Degree in Technology or Management preferred
- 5+ years relevant supervisory experience
- Ability to work second shift, 2:30pm to 11:00pm
- Medical device industry preferred or experience in a highly regulated manufacturing environment
- Work in conditions normal for a manufacturing environment
- Familiar with LEAN practices and processes i.e. 6S / problem solving / process improvement / daily management /Takt time / one piece flow / standard work etc.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top