Job TitleProduction Manager
Manager, Production – Latham, NY (Healthcare)
In this role you will be challenged to perform as a Manager, Production within our Magnet manufacturing operation
- Manages, mostly via Group Leaders, a production unit and its related processes and staff to deliver products against lowest cost, according to planning and quality requirements.
- Defines the short-term manufacturing policy within the constraints of the industrial strategy. Plans supply of materials.
- Manages installation of production equipment. Checks production results and solves uses them with regard to production scheduling.
- Supervises, selects, develops, coaches and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient manufacturing.
- BS in Engineering or Business plus a minimum of 5 years experience in a Production Management environment
- Demonstrated expertise in Six Sigma/ Lean Manufacturing
- Fluent in DL performance management
- Comfortable and effective in a fast paced, “failure is not an option” environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Shop floor communication
- Management Presentations
- Functional with ERP and PLM software packages (SAP/Agile preferred)
- Fully fluent in ISO9001 requirements
- Flexible and committed to success!
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top