Job TitleProduction Manager
Manager, Production – Latham, NY (Healthcare)
In this role you will be challenged to perform as a Manager, Production within our Magnet manufacturing operation
- Manages, mostly via Group Leaders, a production unit and its related processes and staff to deliver products against lowest cost, according to planning and quality requirements.
- Defines the short-term manufacturing policy within the constraints of the industrial strategy. Plans supply of materials.
- Manages installation of production equipment. Checks production results and solves uses them with regard to production scheduling.
- Supervises, selects, develops, coaches and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient manufacturing.
- BS in Engineering or Business plus a minimum of 5 years experience in a Production Management environment
- Demonstrated expertise in Six Sigma/ Lean Manufacturing
- Fluent in DL performance management
- Comfortable and effective in a fast paced, "failure is not an option" environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Shop floor communication
- Management Presentations
- Functional with ERP and PLM software packages (SAP/Agile preferred)
- Fully fluent in ISO9001 requirements
- Flexible and committed to success!
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top