Product Support Engineer
Job TitleProduct Support Engineer
Senior Product Support Engineer
We challenge you to support Philips Healthcare as a Senior Product Support Engineer within our Value Segment Solutions (VSS) team. This multi-faceted, fast-paced position is responsible for providing technical assistance to worldwide service and sales personnel, monitoring product reliability and performance data, championing customers, service and support needs within the manufacturing facility, and driving continuous improvement of products, service and support strategies. This position is in the exciting and growing field of Value Segment Monitoring. This position will be focus on low acuity monitors and associated central stations.
The Product Support Engineer is responsible for all support aspects of a product throughout the entire product lifecycle; in particular s/he:
- Develops and implements the product’s technical support strategy and controls the product support process (for new and existing products
- Generates a Product Support Plan for each product
- As a member of the cross-functional product development team ensures the product is supportable
- Performs service training to the field service reps
- Provides second-level back-up to service reps
- Establishes training procedures for service reps and technicians
- Gives technical support to internal and external customers
- Follows technical issues with products and manage the fix of problems
- Provides service communication to the field and drives corrective actions in the field
- Manages product’s End Of Support and End Of Life
- Follows applicable Quality System procedures for all
Value Segment Solutions (VSS) plays a unique role in the Philips Vision to improve the lives of over 3 Billion People. Access to affordable healthcare is one of the biggest challenges for governments and caregivers around the globe and the VSS team is focused on making this a reality. Our global teams provide products and solutions that serve customers in multiple care settings across the world. This position reports to the Director, Product Support Engineering.
We are looking for
The successful candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, or equivalent education and experience
- In a senior profile, ideally 10+ years of experience in International Customer Service or equivalent
- Technical & biomedical experience or equivalent
- Broad technical PC skills and Clinical knowledge of Medical products experience (respiration, ECG,IBP, NBP, Temp, CO, CO2)
- Must be able to influence product design and deploy innovative and profitable service strategies
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Excellent customer satisfaction and teamwork skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to be productive in an interrupt driven environment
- Experience in working with international markets
Call to Action / Contact
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills & passions to work?
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top