Product Portfolio Director, Philips Radiation Oncology Solutions
Job TitleProduct Portfolio Director, Philips Radiation Oncology Solutions
Define and maintain a realistic and achievable rolling 3 year product roadmap that delivers sustainable differentiation, competitiveness and increasing profitability.
- Develop and maintain an annual strategic planning business process to define, and redefine as needed, product portfolio roadmaps in order to provide sustainable product differentiation as well as assuring responsiveness to market changes and long term profitable growth.
- Assure a high quality hand-off and on-going collaboration with other PROS functions (Engineering, Customer Support, Downstream Marketing & Sales) in order to drive product quality and optimize time to market introduction of new products.
- Establish a wide-spread network of relationships with Oncology thought leaders in leading institutions, societies and other corporate entities and leverage these relationships to deliver tangible business benefit (e.g. long term vision shaping, prioritization inputs, customer delivered scientific presentations related to Philips technologies).
- Serve as a Philips ambassador to the Oncology community by consistently promoting the Philips strategy and exhibiting professionalism through daily actions and interactions. This may include active participation on professional standards committees.
- Support global market leadership messaging strategies as defined by the Global Marketing Director with evidence statements, presentations, and collaterals as needed (e.g. white papers, PowerPoints, web-casts, etc.)
Recruit, retain, develop and lead a team of high performance global product managers.
- Assure all product management activities are focused on profit-centric goals and objectives.
- Develop a voice of the customer and data-based decision-making culture for product and feature prioritization and roadmap planning activities.
- Manage product management activities including: definition of product offering configurations product World Reference Pricing and distributor pricing, and Product Manager accessibility for technical sales support.
Advance Development Program Management
- Oversee the development and evaluation of prototypes for commercially viable opportunities and facilitate a smooth transition of prototype product concepts into the PROS product development cycle
- Assure productive and collaborative relationships with luminary research sites and subject matter experts to assure a relevant and important innovation a pipeline.
Research Program Management
- Identify and lobby for key Philips Research programs (annually) and manage the funded Philips Research programs to successful conclusion
Assure 100% compliance with the PROS Quality Management System.
- Assure Portfolio staff remain current on QMS trainings
- Establish mechanisms for continuous improvement of the existing processes and work instructions, including the addition or elimination of such as needed.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top