Product Owner - Salesforce.com M2O
Job TitleProduct Owner - Salesforce.com M2O
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Lead projects, based on managed backlog, which lead to changes, improvements or additions in Salesforce.com based on change requests for continuous improvement and new demand in the M2O E2E domain.
You are responsible for
- The strategy and direction of the Sales Cloud platform based on the company strategy and input from the various stakeholders such as the M2O (Market-to-Order) Business Process Owner (BPO), Business Process Experts (BPE's), Market and Business Group representatives and Program/Project managers;
- Creating a product roadmap, release and sprint planning together with the delivery team using the agile way of working, seeing releases through from inception to delivery, ensuring user stories are realized, risks are managed and budgets are adhered to. Responsible for delivering regular program updates as well as the Sprint, Iteration and Release reviews;
- Collating information from various stakeholders and developing an overall solution vision and communicate that vision to stakeholders and the team;
- Developing and updating the product roadmap through interaction with business stakeholders and interfacing with other Product Owners;
- Decomposing product features into user stories. Working with the development team and stakeholders to create a release plan based on the product backlog;
- Motivating and guiding the delivery team, ensuring that all team members are effectively working together, communicating with other teams, deliver quality work, in line with the expectations;
- Communicating frequently and effectively with all stakeholders on visibility of deliverables, release schedule, progress and performance. Ensuring business stakeholders understand the solution and can engage timely and regularly to ensure successful delivery;
- Staying abreast of any new developments and technologies relevant to the intended functioning and improvement of the sales cloud platform and its use.
You are a part of
The Business Transformation Markets organization, and more specifically the Business Process Experts team. Our team is fairly diverse and international, responsible not only for new programs and projects, but also for continuous improvements. We are impact-driven; we always deliver results back to the organization!
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 3+ years of experience developing software solutions and associated project management;
- 3+ years working experience or demonstrable working knowledge of business domains supported (this case CRM, Sales, Marketing);
- Salesforce.com Administrator Certification is desirable;
- Certified and >2 years of experience with SAFe Agile;
- 3+ years of experience leading & directing a team to deliver a successful project;
- Communication at all levels: effectively with your team, a peer network of stakeholders, senior executives, technical resources as well as staff in other countries;
- Able to assimilate information from a variety of sources, and develop a coherent strategy and product roadmap for meeting those needs;
- Work with the program teams and other team members, responsible that all agreed facets are delivered according to release planning;
- Able to create a vision of a solution that stretches the team and delivers true innovative solutions.
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to make an impact! Furthermore, our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences with amazing opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top