Product Owner eCommerce
Job TitleProduct Owner eCommerce
In this role, you have the opportunity to be empowered to have a significant responsibility, we offer a fantastic opportunity to be part of a big global re-platforming project for B2C and B2B
You are responsible for prioritization, implementation, and analysis of customer-facing web projects, with an intense focus on driving conversion and customer loyalty. You will work with the designers and developers in the scrum team to roll out new shops and develop new functionalities
- Ownership, prioritization and briefing for projects of varying length and complexity
- Lead project implementation of new site features and usability improvements
- Roll out new shops in countries
- Liaise with internal teams (ecommerce team, IT, countries and business groups) to define business requirements, prepare project content package, follow up on implementation and participate in testing.
- Research and specify new site features and enhancements to existing features based on metrics, competitive reviews and best practices
- Investigate refer/resolve bugs that are reported for the website
You are a part of the ecommerce product owner team where together with other product owners you define requirements from beginning to end and ensure smooth implementation
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- At least 3 years of experience in with a proven track record of implemented ecommerce features
- Pragmatic and results-focused; driven to manage projects full cycle
- Data driven, customer focused, proactive, creative and innovative
- Able to work well independently and within a team; good communication skills with a "can do" attitude toward problem solving
- Marketing and e-commerce experience in a multi-national environment
- Understanding of online and offline marketing channels
- Understanding of web site design, UI design principles, usability testing, multivariate testing, Web analytics
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment with stakeholders located in various countries
- You have a hands-on attitude, a strong commercial focus and the ability to prioritize accordingly
- Experience with the SCRUM methodology is a plus, but not required
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Please apply online – Good Luck!
Recruitment agencies: we are fortunate enough to receive lots of fantastic applications for our brand, however when we use agencies we have a PSL in place so please do not contact hiring managers or the recruitment team directly as we are not able to respond to you.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top