Product Marketing Manager - Male Grooming Consumer
Job TitleProduct Marketing Manager – Male Grooming Consumer
We challenge you as Product Marketing Manager – Male Grooming Consumer to be responsible for translating business opportunities into product-market combinations, define the commercial specifications for the required products, have co-responsibility for the realization of the products and the proper introduction of these products in the market. This job is not always to define new products. In many cases it is the introduction of an improved version of an existing product or a new feature added to the product.
- Translating business opportunities into product-market combinations
- Influences business plans and management communications by supporting small product development projects for new features
- Develops detailed product specifications for part of a system (options) or product upgrades, to achieve short term business results
- Supports product management by gathering specific information and preparation of product introduction material
- Gathering information with regards to product strategy, making SWOT analysis
- Participates in the market introduction
- Short term product plan. Time horizon max ½ year
- Improvement of existing products and extensions
- Specific tasks within short term product plan
You will report directly to Director of Consumer Marketing in Philips Male Grooming division responsible for North America proposition development. The Male Grooming team is part of Philips Personal Care division reporting to Business Group in Amsterdam. This position is based in Stamford, CT.
The Male Grooming team in Stamford, CT (BG Hub) was created in January of 2015 to gain deeper insights into our consumers and directly translate them into propositions and in addition, make our business development faster and more efficient.
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips’ dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
We offer you the opportunity to personally contribute to Philips’ achievement of growth objectives and ambition to improve the lives of 3 Billion people a year by 2025.
We are looking for
- 5+ years marketing experience
- Intimate understanding of traditional and online consumers & shoppers
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends and technologies
- Bachelor degree, MBA preferred
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills, confident and dynamic personality
- Strong creative outlook
- 25% travel
Call to Action / Contact
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top