Job TitleProduct Manager
Product Manager – PROS
- Define, and redefine as needed a service/product packaged offerings roadmap in order to provide a differentiated user experience for the customer, as well as assuring responsiveness to market changes and long term profitable growth.
- Define and communicate product pricing for all PROS offerings to key markets and distributors. Monitor pricing and gross margin trends and implement corrective actions where appropriate.
- Oversee all software, platforms, and service business plans to assure they are realistic, achievable and competitive.
- Establish a wide-spread network of relationships with Oncology thought leaders in leading institutions, societies and other corporate entities and leverage these relationships to deliver tangible business benefit (e.g. long term vision shaping, prioritization of inputs, customer delivered scientific presentations related to Philips’ technologies).
- Serve as a Philips ambassador to the Oncology community inside and outside Philips by consistently promoting the Philips product/service packages and exhibiting professionalism through daily actions and interactions.
- Define the global market messaging strategies for product/service packages and support these messages evidence statements, performance metrics, presentations, and collaterals as needed (e.g. white papers, PowerPoints, web-casts, etc.)
- Assure all product roadmaps address potential synergies and leverage integration opportunities with product plans outside of PROS, such as CT / MR Imaging , Healthcare Informatics, and the Services Organization.
Lead Product Management of treatment planning platforms to assure appropriate feature definition and prioritization.
- Assure all feature content decisions are focused on profit-centric goals and objectives.
- Employ voice of the customer and data-based decision-making methods for feature prioritization and roadmap planning activities.
- Assure the platform roadmap is optimally aligned with the software roadmap.
- Manage relationships with OEMs of key platform components.
Conduct all activities to assure 100% compliance with the PROS Quality Management System.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top