Product Demonstration Specialist-(East/SouthEast Zone)
Job TitleProduct Demonstration Specialist-(East/SouthEast Zone)
Product Demonstration Specialist- CT/MR/AMI (East/Southeast Zone)
The demo specialists which specialize in modality specific competencies. These competencies are driven by specific certification requirements in such areas as MR, CT, AMI etc. The demo specialists demonstrate the Advanced Visualization clinical applications of the IntelliSpace Portal (ISP) as well as work with modality Sales Specialists to sell the modalities.
- Support Imaging Systems (Radiology) as well as Imaging Informatics (iSite PACs) sales teams to win orders. This position covers the entire US.
- Meet or exceed financial targets – product quotas and expense targets
- Develop specific expertise in multiple modalities and develop "hybrid" capabilities to demonstrate and assist with integrated demos with a variety of sales teams representing multiple Business Units.
- Attend and support assigned tradeshows throughout the year.
- Practice continuous improvement by adhering to your assigned training plan. Provide feedback in OneSource and SalesForce once your demo is completed.
- Utilization of demo request form within SalesForce.
- Meet or exceed all financial targets including orders, revenue, and expenses
- Work closely with Sales Specialists to grow market share and improve win/loss ratio with demonstrations
- Ability to clearly articulate and sell the benefits of advanced applications
- Engage in bi-annual PPM process with your direct manager
- Analyze the drivers of customer satisfaction with the demonstration and demonstration process. Address customer needs including clinical quality measures required for Meaningful Use 2 regulation and workflow efficiency by demonstrating Philips solutions as the shortest path to the best care at the lowest cost.
- Build Strong collaborative relationships with assigned Sales Specialists and various individuals within the marketing organization.
- Associates degree, Bachelor's preferred; ARRT certified in at least one modality preferred
- Experience in diagnostic imaging
- 3D experience required
- MRI and CT experience required
- Must be a high energy, positive attitude, and team player, with strong work ethic, "multi-tasking" skills; self-starter and a professional approach solving problems in a demanding environment
- Able to set priorities, make decisions, and resolve conflicts.
- Ability to travel up to 75%
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what's next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top