Process Engineer 1
Job TitleProcess Engineer 1
As an ultrasound process engineer, you will be expected to continually develop and improve processes relating to the manufacturing and assembly of medical ultrasound equipment through the application of LEAN methodology. This includes Design, develop and deploy assembly methodology improving production and process efficiency along with documentation and training. Applicant must have the ability to excel in a team environment as well as taking ownership of their individual tasks.
We are a team of highly motivated engineers responsible for design for manufacture and assembly of ultrasound products, as part of the supply chain concurrent engineering group. We work with New Product Introduction (NPI) and Sustaining project group to define and ensure the Mfg & Assembly requirements are met. We are looking for a passionate Mfg. Process engineer, who is motivated to work with cross functional team on New Product Introduction projects. This role will have the unique opportunity to work with divers group of people who are very talented, dedicated & focused on improving customer's life across the globe. This is a full time position that is to be performed at the physical location of Philips Healthcare, Bothell – WA.
At Philips, we are driven by our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2025, and every day we move closer to achieving our goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. Thanks to our employees who share our passion for improving lives, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry leading in image guided interventions, ultrasound, patient monitoring, cardiology informatics, sleep therapy and respiratory care. Named one of the Top 50 Happiest Companies in America in 2013, we enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards and personalized development planning programs.
You are responsible for design, develop and Implement of manufacturing and assembly methodology of Ultrasound products.
- Design, develop, evaluate and implement manufacturing and assembly mythology for new designs
- Plan, communicate and execute production process verification builds
- Implement manufacturing work instruction for new designs and assist Mfg. team in training
- Support NPI project team to ensure project delivery goals are met
- Conduct production process reviews and address concerns
- Participate in project team meetings, address process risks and issues
- Evaluate process efficiency and propose continuous improvement
- Collaborate with platform maintenance team and transfer process knowledge
We are looking for
- BS in Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering with a min of 4 years' industry experience.
- Knowledge in Design for Manufacture and Assembly principles
- Work experienced in a manufacturing industry environment, preferably in a FDA regulated environment.
- Knowledge of product & project life cycle process
- Knowledge and understanding of APQP, PFMEA, PPAP, FPA and core quality tools
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required
- Experienced in team working environment
- Strong documentation skills
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills & passions to work?
Apply Today! Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top