Job TitlePricing Officer
Pricing is responsible for setting pricing strategy and executing that strategy across the business. Pricing works closely with category management to develop and ensure that pricing strategies are tightly aligned to business strategy and also support individual category strategies
- To review the pricing strategy implementation by the sales in the country and initiates corrective actions where required
- Collect and monitor competitive price points in the market
- Drive Value Based Pricing skills in the country
- Establish pricing as the business partner to drive profitable growth; manages links with key stakeholders in marketing (segment, product and commercial managers) and country sales and account managers
- Work with the marketing and sales community at country level; sets, drives, reports and delivers pricing targets.
You will be based in our Nordic head office in Stockholm (Kista) and will work in close cooperation with the other Nordic teams as well as our central Commercial policy organization in Amsterdam. You will report directly to the Market leader for Personal Health Nordics also based in Stockholm.
When working at Philips you will be part of a culture where demands are high and opportunities great. We believe that our new Pricing officer will excel in this environment and be a part of Philips' development forward.
We are looking for
Relevant higher educational background
A person with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Someone with the ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports and projections.
To identify gaps in processes, assess use of tools & make proposals for optimizing processes.
Fluent in Swedish and English (In writing and orally)
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top