Pricing Manager Coffee
Job TitlePricing Manager Coffee
Can you help us drive our Coffee business globally? Ensuring that we maximize the value we extract from our business, the Business Group Coffee Pricing Officer will lead, review and drive the pricing strategy for BG coffee and will initiate corrective action where required.
The BG Coffee Pricing Officer will own, create and improve the pricing strategies for BG Cofee and will ensure we deliver on our Margin and Profit targets. Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Orchestrate the maintenance and delivery of the Commercial Innovation roadmap, across all stakeholders, for the countries in scope. Be able to coach BMC stakeholders on Commercial innovation requirements.
- Translate a sub category pricing strategy into a product pricing strategy. Work closely with the countries and the pricing officer (in a market) to define the best range build up per BMC to optimize business value extraction.
- Translate a sub category distribution strategy into a product distribution strategy. Work closely with the countries and the pricing officer (in a market) to define the best distribution and channel mix per BMC to optimize business value extraction. Develop a strategy for new channels.
- Coach people to create the right detailed supply & demand plan per SKU for a BMC, using historical sell-out data, market growth/decline figures and retail dynamics as underpinning. Coach people to smartly phase-in/out key SKUs/product ranges to beat competition.
- Ensure all key BMC stakeholders continuously manage performance to anticipate and mitigate any potential deviation through scenario planning, as early as possible. Involved in target setting for BMC’s & coach BMC’s to select appropriate Growth Initiatives based on objective measurements (eg. MROI) to achieve the BMC plan.
- Coach others; explaining the linkages throughout the BMC plan, LMAP, LSAP & Strategic Account Plan and constructively challenge the choices made in all these plans also coaching people on making the right priorities in terms of growth initiatives, specific activities, BMC enablers and KPIs & targets.
- Challenge/coach people on each line of the P&L of the BMC plan, to maximize CSG% and ISM%.
As Pricing Officer BG Coffee you will be based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands and you will be working closely with BG Finance, Business Development and the various commercial organizations. You will be part of the BG Coffee Business Development Team. You will be reporting to the Business Leader Roast & Ground and work closely with both the R&G as well as the Espresso category teams. The team you will join is made of dedicated and professional colleagues who are proactively supporting the commercial organizations in executing business plans and growing our Coffee business internationally.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
- Healthy work-life balance
We are looking for
In order to successfully perform this role you have:
- At least 6 years of international finance/marketing/sales/commercial experience with fast moving and/or durable consumer goods. You have a general understanding of marketing and deep understanding of retail market dynamics. Experience in pricing is a clear extra.
- A university level education (master, bachelor or MBA) in the area of Business/Commerce/Strategic Marketing.
- A proven track record in financial/analytical thinking.
- Demonstrated that you can think conceptually from a broad business perspective taking both strategic as well as operational aspects into consideration.
- Exposure to a multicultural environment within the framework of a complex matrix organization.
- Strong communication and personal skills and ability to align stakeholders, market initiatives and business plans across countries and functions.
- Fluent English – written and spoken.
If you’re interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume and motivation letter through the Philips career site- vacancy number 218841.
After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for face-to-face
recruitment- and business interviews.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top