Pre-Sales, Solution Design Consultant - Patient Monitoring (Colorado)
Job TitlePre-Sales, Solution Design Consultant - Patient Monitoring (Colorado)
Pre-Sales, Solution Design Consultant – Patient Monitoring Solutions (Denver, CO)
We simplify healthcare by focusing on the people in the care cycle, patients, and care providers. Through combining human insights and clinical expertise, we aim to improve patient outcomes while lowering the burden on the healthcare system. Philips delivers advanced solutions for both health professionals, to meet the needs of patients, and empowered consumers for affordable healthcare whether in hospital or at home.
We challenge you to join this growing team as a Solution Design Consultant for our Patient Monitoring business under our Healthcare sector. This position offers you the opportunity to play a vital role in increasing market penetration in the Western Zone and to the overall growth of our business. For Marketing and Sales Professionals, the rewards for working at Philips are huge. You operate at the heart of a worldwide company that continues to transform itself, to become ever more market-driven and consumer-focused.
This position is the key interface between Philips and our customers concerning the solution design. This position will develop a successful sales strategy to differentiate Philips solution technically, in both installed base accounts and competitive accounts. This customer-facing, technical sales support role teams up with a clinical expert(s) and sales person to help position Philips products and solutions. You are involved in a variety of activities based on understanding the customer's goals and workflow and provide recommendations to them on how Philips products can help them deliver more effective and efficient patient care.
Manage your Business and support the execution of Great Sales Plan(s) and Account Strategies
- Understand customer needs and determine solution elements for product portfolio.
- Research technical solutions and develop long term objectives for Philips success at the account anchored to meeting critical customer needs.
- Provide input to the Business Plan that supports achievement of your Quota, is aligned with the objectives of the GSP and balanced selling
Work with team to design Philips Solutions to meet customer's needs
- Execute standard design and interface guidelines in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Translate the identified Philips solution for the opportunity into a value proposition and create a technical strategy to support the proposition.
- Engage Sales resources and validate account strategies, needs analyses, and deal strategies.
- Design a tailored account strategy and create a compelling message to present the value proposition and proposal to the customer.
- Execute and maintain assigned specific tasks in Salesforce.com
Own How the Customer Experiences Philips
- Understand customer business drivers and develop solutions that exceed customer expectations.
- Build a recurring and frequent cadence for customer discussions.
- Facilitate the resolution of customer issues by following the escalation process.
- Drive customer satisfaction through delivery, installation, and post-installation
Team Within Philips
- Build a strong internal network to support the delivery of value to our customers.
- Maximize the customer experience by presenting a coordinated and efficient One Philips approach to the customer.
- Collaborate with Teams to validate and execute Business Plans.
- Develop internal relationships to drive resolution of customer issues.
- Share best practices with internal colleagues
Own Your Performance and Development
Take responsibility for your own personal and professional development, including all required training.
Participate as an active member of the Sales Team, sharing your experience and knowledge with others.
Utilize and comply with standard processes and guidelines.
Develop a strong knowledge of markets, competitors and industry trends for products and solutions.
Demonstrate the Philips behaviors in all interactions.
- Minimum of 5 years of field sales experience with a Bachelor's degree or 3 years and a Master's degree; or equivalent work experience.
- Medical Capital Presales Experience, Preferred
- Patient Monitoring experience required
- Ability to work with prospects to develop strong business solution cases coupled with solid documentation skills
- Results-oriented approach, high energy, balanced with a "take charge" attitude with teamwork and collaboration
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Experience in both Value-Based Selling and Negotiation
- Experience in Healthcare / IT Technologies
- CCNA, Windows, or other technical certification preferred
- Experience working with AutoCAD and Visio required
- Must be within 1 hour driving distance of a major airport
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what's next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top