Pre-Sales Senior Manager, Solution Architect Team - Patient Monitoring Solutions (National)
Job TitlePre-Sales Senior Manager, Solution Architect Team – Patient Monitoring Solutions (National)
The Senior Manager, Solution Architect Team is responsible for leading Philips PCMS team of Sr. Solution Architects for the purpose of designing and delivering complex IT/infrastructure based solutions scoped to our large enterprise IDN customer needs. The PCMS business relies upon the ability of this team to articulate enterprise architecture strategies and plans to support customer standardization requirements that will ultimately drive significant and profitable business growth for Philips.
Competencies needed to be successful in this role are:
- Ability to lead a mature and highly skilled technical team while defining and meeting evolving customer needs (internal and external)
- Create an infrastructure of training, coverage and career path for a team of field professionals
- Maintain technical knowledge to support strategic customer interactions, including C-level and strategy discussions to support evolving infrastructure and standardization needs
- The Director, Sr. Solution Architect Team must be function as a visionary within the organization, anticipating customer infrastructure and services needs in order to best position Philips as a leader to support evolving and valuable customer needs such integration and security requirements. This person must be able to help Philips stay ahead of the curve and communicate/help educate the rest of the organization to ensure competitive advantage for Philips.
- Identify and anticipate future business opportunities/needs by leading a mature team of highly skilled Sr. Solutions Architects
- Collaborate with related internal organizations (professional services, sales, support) to develop compelling solutions for customers
- Maintain open communications with Sales Leadership to facilitate strategies that directly impact Philips’ financial performance.
- Build relationships with the field sales leadership, negotiate resourcing requests based on business needs
- Participates in the Sales Organization’s leadership communications such as sales meetings, conference calls.
- Defines processes, communications, and hand offs to optimize the teaming with internal partners across the organization including project management and services
- Develop People: Create appropriate training and development opportunities for team members to maintain their status as “experts”
- Provide the Voice of the Customer to the Business Unit in the highly technical areas of our business
- Develop relationships with key IT stakeholders within the customer environment. Measured by successful sales
- Support MyPlan resourcing needs, strategy development and IT/infrastructure/integration strategy and plans
- Prioritize activities based on business needs, including an assessment of opportunity costs and upside
- Meet or exceed financial targets for equipment, service, revenue, and education quarterly and annually.
- P/L expense management
- Embrace our performance and growth culture by dealing swiftly with poorly performing employees with robust action plans and recognizing exemplary behavior throughout the organization. Update VP of Sales and HR Director quarterly.
- Bachelor’s degree
- MBA preferred
- Technical discipline required.
- At least 12 years related experience and/or equivalent related experience/education in a medical or IT-related industry.
- Project Manager Professional (PMP) Certification a plus.
- Previous responsibility for financial forecasting a plus.
- Understanding of business compliance regulations (SOX, HIPAA, NEMA, FDA) required.
- 10+ year’s leadership experience.
- IT/technical experience a plus.
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips’ dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top