Power Electronics Engineer
Job TitlePower Electronics Engineer
- Key areas of accountability
1、Power Product maintenance
a) Maitenance and upgrade existing inverter product.
2、New power Technical R&D
a) In a reasonable range, try new advanced power technology application.
b) Integrate existing power technical to new products.
c) Circuit design of gate drivers including selection and evaluation of suitable components.
d) Power component selection (SCR, IGBT, etc.), main circuit design and simulation.
e) Schematic drawing and PCB layout.
f) Develop new DSP algorithms, general software development in “C”.
3、Output Design Document
a）According to the management requirements, provide design documents.
- Master degree in EE or related majors, power electronics and power drives major preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Strong problem-solving skills required.
- Good communication and team work.
- Power related inductury experience, healthcare power related is preferred.
- Experience in power electronics especially related to gate drivers, inverter systems and IGBT/MOSFET technologies, suubber circuit, loss calculation, EMC design, etc.
- Experience in circuit design and layout of printed circuit boards with EDA tools like Cadence, etc.
- Familiar with automatic control theory, digital signal processing, matlab simulation software, power system test, etc.
- Experience in common PWM modulation algorithm, as well as the state space algorithm, PI, filtering algorithms, etc.
- Experience in DSP algorithm programming experience in “C” or assembly.
- Experience in the implemantation of DSP (TI-C6000 series) MCU and tools (emulators, debuggers, simulators, etc.).
- Bi-lingual (English and Mandarin) preferred.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top