Portfolio Strategy Marketing Leader Oncology
- Cambridge, MA
Portfolio Strategy Marketing Leader Oncology
348978 Portfolio Strategy Marketing Leader Oncology
In this role, you have the opportunity to
In this role, you have the opportunity to lead cross-category effort in developing a fact-based \"Where to Play\" and \"How to Win" strategy per Business (or around a customer audience cross Businesses) in alignment with the Cluster strategic plan. This leader will own and drive the Oncology portfolio strategy and plan including prioritization of activities in the market.
You are responsible for
- Deliver and update annual cross-category marketing plan per portfolio including input into integrated value proposition (persona level) and the overall portfolio strategy (at business level). Work with category leaders to develop portfolio investment strategy, including portfolio choices and rationalization, based on our "ability to win" in prioritized market segments for that business
- Translate Cluster marketing strategy to business level, identify new solutions offerings in collaboration with the Category Leads and I2M per business. Assist in proof-of-concept testing with target customers. Develop strategic reference sites to help build brand awareness and asset library (i.e. proof points) at business level
- Responsible for the business level execution of the 24 month planning cycle and links to SPOR and BMC planning
- In partnership with key markets, generate and update customer (persona: user, influencer, buyer) segmentation based on customer decision journeys and value drivers to accelerate profitable growth
- Drive and help formulate necessary market conditioning / shaping strategies consistent with Source of Business (which may include claims roadmap, pre and post market studies and market access/health economics components) across categories, per business in close collaboration with Clinical Affairs & HEOR, CMO and BDM
- In alignment with head of cluster marketing, portfolio marketing leader and with support of Marcom, develop business promotional plans (including messaging) and integrate into cluster plans
- Develop a business level (User focused) Peer to Peer engagement plan via advisory boards, focus groups, global events etc. in close collaboration with the Cluster Engagement and Content Creation team
- Drives Return on marketing investments (A&P) for business, and serves as first point of contact for business leader for marketing RO
- Champions marketing capability building within businesses as per Philips marketing capability framework
- Day to day business contact point for assigned & co-located resources from Insights & Analytics COE
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor degree (Master's degree preferred)
- 10+ years of relevant experience (B2B, B2C, B2G Marketing), and in brand management, new product launches and campaign management
- Proven success in implementing Oncology Strategy
- Informatics background a plus
- Strong project management and organization skills and ability to lead internal and external resources
- Breaking business category silos to ensure true customer centricity of Philips portfolio of products, solutions, services
- Ability to lead through influence and to work effectively with senior executives
- Ability to collaborate effectively with global teams located around the world
- Bringing people together and aligning them around common goals; leverages the power of Philips independent from organizational structures and reports
- Strong ability to creatively problem solve, able to find solutions to difficult or complex issues.
- Drives continuous improvement via Lean (Certified Lean Advanced)
Cambridge, MA or Gainesville, FL or Homebased within commuting distance from Cambridge, MA
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top