Planning & Performance Analysis Treasury & Corporate Finance Lead
Job TitlePlanning & Performance Analysis Treasury & Corporate Finance Lead
Use your maturity, professionalism and financial skills to drive the value creation ambition of Philips through execution of long term strategic planning, Path to Value preparation and analysis, long term financial scenario modelling and optimization of group cash flow and FX management.
As Treasury & Corporate Finance Lead in the Planning & Performance Analysis team of Philips Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), your key areas of responsibilities are:
- Team Management: Manage & develop a team of 5 finance professionals.
- BS & CF: Oversee preparation of BS & CF related reporting & critical analysis, Oversee scrutiny of BS & CF performance through the FC & LV cycles and drive improvement actions, Establish BS & CF target setting for AOP Support Treasury Headroom calculation.
- Other Treasury Related Topics: Provide FP&A support for Fx: support roll-up of exposures, support bridge analysis of Fx impact.
- Provide FP&A support for Philips Capital activities.
- Strategic Plan & Path to Value: Strategic Plan preparation and critical analysis, Path to Value preparation and critical analysis.
- Corporate Finance: Long Term Modelling, ROIC, ROE, EPS calculation & reconciliations, Support to IR & CFO for Roadshow & CMD preparation.
- Other Topics: Review restructuring projections/follow-up, Group Impairment assessments, Capital expenditure review & post calculation, Oversee & provide critical analysis on IG&S.
You will be part of the leadership team of Planning and Performance Analysis, based in Amsterdam. The team comprises 6 motivated, quick-thinking financial professionals who work very much as a team, together with the Head of PP&A and the Head of FP&A, to generate high-quality report/analyses in a dynamic, fast-moving environment close to the decision-making heart of the Company.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences.
We are looking for
Knowledge and critical experience:
- Experience managing people/activities direct or indirectly, having impact on performance and output;
- Bachelor or Master degree in a Business Economics, Finance and/or Accounting orientated study;
- 8-10 years of experience in finance, management reporting and business analyses, preferably within an international environment;
- Valuation, modelling;
- Capital markets knowledge, IR understanding;
- Treasury knowledge/understanding.
- Strong communication skills to motivate & develop team;
- Ability to challenge & drive enhanced performance levels;
- Strong communications skills to effectively interact with executive levels on matters concerning several functional areas, divisions, and/or customers;
- Change management skills by effective influencing skills and leadership techniques. Good problem solving skills;
- Team-player, meticulous, result driven, “Can-do-Will-do” mentality and creative;
- Able to work under pressure and combine speed with accuracy of deliverables;
- Able to work with remote or cross-functional teams;
- Advanced excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Ability to learn and use planning and reporting tools to realize deliverables.
If you’re interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume and motivation letter through the Philips career site.
Please note that the closing date of this vacancy is 4.02.2017.
After a pre-selection process, you can receive an invite for a further phone call screening by the Talent Acquisition Consultant. If positive, you will be invited for (face-to-face) business interviews.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top