Philips-Wellcentive - Application Support Representative
Job TitlePhilips-Wellcentive – Application Support Representative
Philips Wellcentive is looking for a qualified Application Support Representative to join our team.
The Application Support Analyst is responsible for initial triage and /or resolution for all Support tickets received from external customers. They improve customer relationships by resolving issues received via our online support system, support chat, or telephone communications. Requests from clients often include questions regarding product functionality, technical issues, and other general application support items. The Application Support Analyst also works closely with most other departments within Wellcentive, which allows them to grow their product knowledge fast. The ASA will be joining a growing organization within Tiered support structure.
- Build strong relationships with peers and work in collaboration with Services, and Development. Resources must be able to reach out to their peers to seek answers to their questions.
- Must be a self-starter, and have willingness to go above and beyond the task at hand.
- Ability to access and evaluate situations effectively.
- Ability to work in fast pace environment and work under pressure.
- Must feel comfortable delegating certain support tasks to other staff members and following up to ensure that the work has been done.
- Desire to grow professionally, accept new challenges, and proactively contribute ideas and solutions to a rapidly growing company.
- Maintain all assigned issues in Zendesk and JIRA.
- Meet SLA’s and communicate with leadership team if dates cannot be met in advance to allow leadership team to assist or adjust priorities.
- Provide recommendations to management for programs to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Test releases to ensure resolution solve the customers’ issues.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Client Relationship/Management
Built from the ground up to help customers improve clinical, financial and human outcomes, Wellcentive’s population health management technology is cloud-based, scalable, and customized to meet the needs of providers, health organizations and payers. Wellcentive’s technology, insight and services help care teams measure and report performance and implement actionable workflow to drive value-based reimbursement and the transition from volume to value. Wellcentive has gained recognition as a leader in population health management in reports recently released by IDC Health, KLAS and Chilmark. Wellcentive aggregates data from more than 3,000 interfaces, and its solutions improve outcomes for over 23 million lives.
We are looking for
- Minimum of two years customer service in a Customer Support environment, or two years of customer service.
- Healthcare industry experience is preferred but not required.
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree or equivalent experience in diagnosing and troubleshooting software.
- Experience with MySQL or other Relational Database environment preferred.
- Comfortable with 8 hour shifts, Shift times may vary in order to provide Global Support, Current operating hours are 8AM-8PM EST
- On Call Support may be required to provide after ours support for our Global customers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of technical difficulties with your job application, such as login issues or a need to reset your password, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top