Peripheral IVUS Product Manager
Job TitlePeripheral IVUS Product Manager
We welcome you to join Volcano a Philips Company as a Product Manager, Peripheral IVUS in our San Diego, CA location.
In this role, you have the opportunity to work with a cutting edge product line - IGT Devices is part of the Philips Image Guided Therapy (IGT) business group. As the Product Manager, Peripheral IVUS, you will be able to blend deep customer insights, sales relationships, strong communication, organization and technical experience with an energizing communication style to manage and be responsible for all downstream marketing efforts for Volcano's peripheral IVUS product line
You are responsible for
Leading downstream product marketing activities to ensure excellence in new product introductions, competitive analysis, product promotion and pricing, sales support and programs and marketing activities for assigned product line.
- Plan and execute all new product line extensions and/or introductions
- Provide all required post-market sales support, including development of marketing, sales and tradeshow collateral
- Interface with education and training department to develop high quality sales training materials and programs
- Align with sales and tradeshow team to develop and execute trade show strategy and plans
- Drive global product demand and inventory management activities
- Cultivate, foster and build key customer and sales relationships
- Be the go-to product expert for the US sales and field support team
- Create new and innovative communication, marketing and sales support activities and materials
- Support Marketing Director in development of 5-year strategic plan and product roadmap for respective product line.
Build a great culture that drives for responsiveness, high level sales engagement and world class marketing materials
- Establish a culture of continuous improvement to drive efficiency in all downstream marketing activities
- Identify best practices and need for sales and marketing programs and processes and be the product champion for helping drive sales team buy in and partnership
You are a part of
Our solutions combine navigational tools such as catheters and guide wires with advanced software to help confirm the optimal treatment at the point of care: measurement technology, procedure-specific application support and on-board imaging and monitoring with improved anatomical and functional information to optimize therapy delivery. The IGT Devices organization consists of three segments: Coronary, Peripheral Vascular and Electrophysiology.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- Minimum 4 years of medical device commercial experience
- Knowledge of regulated medical products industry required
- Peripheral interventional and/or IVUS imaging experience highly preferred
- Demonstrate success launching new products, marketing programs and technologies into the market
In return, we offer you
We offer you the opportunity to grow within the organization and Philips – working cross functionally with R & D, on various projects and initiatives to drive our products to our customers and be a part of saving people's lives every day.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top