Peripheral Clinical Consultant - Volcano (Raleigh, NC)
Job TitlePeripheral Clinical Consultant – Volcano (Raleigh, NC)
Peripheral Clinical Consultant – Volcano (Raleigh, NC)
Achieve field sales objectives through servicing current accounts and customers. Responsible for training physicians and staff in the assigned US territory. Assists Account Manager in advancing revenue and market position consistent with Company goals. Achieves deep and thorough account penetration and develops new target accounts.
- Achieve field sales objectives through servicing current accounts and customers
- Builds solid customer relations by interfacing directly with customers including hospital physicians, Catheter Laboratory personnel, training/education, research, and business office staff
- Delivers educational programs, product and procedural competencies
- Supports marketing related trade shows and vendor/hospital fairs
- Drive disposable usage and train new users
- Support of Phillips X-Ray equipment and software
- Provides primary clinical training and education to customers. Assists in disseminating technical product information to customers. Assists in the development and execution of regional hospital staff training courses
- Keeps abreast of new products in the market and of current and future Company products
- Provides ongoing support for company-sponsored clinical/marketing trials and registries
- Interfaces with Marketing, R&D and other internal groups to quantify needs and to provide intelligence to management on competitive products and company product enhancements
- As necessary, performs other duties as required
We Are Looking For:
- Requires experience and license as a Cardiovascular Radiologic Technologist (CRT), Cardiovascular Technologist (CVT), or Registered Nurse (RN) or CVIS, RCIS Bachelor’s degree a plus Requires 3+ years direct experience in a hospital setting. \
- Strong Knowledge of Peripheral preferred
- Knowledge of computer applications (i.e.: Microsoft Word, Excel) required
- Philips is a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips posted 2015 sales of EUR 16.8 billion and employs over 70,000+ employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. News about Philips can be found at www.philips.com/newscenter.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top