Performance Managemen Analyst
Job TitlePerformance Managemen Analyst
Performance Management Analyst
You are responsible for
The Performance Management Reporting Manager is responsible for providing proactive business and operational performance reporting, information and analysis to the Sleep & Respiratory Care Management Team in order to determine and improve the effectiveness and operational performance of the business.
Key areas of Responsibility
Manage the capture and the tracking of business performance data against key performance indicators:
- Maintain performance information and reporting systems
- Analyze operational performance to support strategic business planning, operational planning and to drive continuous improvement
- Identify the areas in which business improvement interventions are required
- Develop positive relationships with SRC Leaders to enable reporting on strategies, operational commitments, and key projects
- Establish and manage a Reporting process/methodology which is agile, fits SRC needs and supports decision making and timely information delivery.
- Administer the process and support the SRC Management Team, streamlining information gathering and communications between Managers, coordinating and enabling the monthly reporting cycle (MPRs/QPRs) and quarterly Business Reviews. The information should enable meaningful and efficient approach to performance improvement and appropriate actions
- Develop, implement and provide guidance related to Performance Management Reporting processes and policies, and work with SRC leaders to obtain and interpret KPIs and supporting information.
- Maintain the standards of the Performance Management Reporting process
- Assist and advise SRC Leaders, KPI Owners and Managers in reporting actual performance vs. established targets, and in populating templates with appropriate supporting information.
- Work with data owners across SRC businesses and functions to draw reliable and timely data and information together and provide thorough analysis, insights and options to enable the Leadership Team to make sound business decisions.
- Design and deliver ad-hoc performance reporting and analytics for a range of business requirements focused on the key Performance drivers across SRC.
- Support the planning, budgeting and forecasting processes ensuring alignment with Business Group (SRC) and Philips Group performance reviews and reporting (MPRs/QPRs)
- Complete the standard MPR/QPR communication/presentation document, including KPIs and performance explanation
- Manage SRC's reporting process including the development, communication and implementation of management reporting requirements and timetables
- Manage the production of high-quality consolidated reporting to meet the requirements of SRC and Philips Group, including KPIs and timing
- Identify key trends or issues within SRC that necessitate further analysis and action.
You are part of
Philips is a diversified technology company, focused on improving people's lives through meaningful innovation. With a century of history and more than 450 innovative products and services, we are ready to meet today's challenges in healthcare by creating solutions that deliver better care to more people at lower cost.
The Sleep and Home Respiratory Care group, based in Monroeville PA, is responsible for the research, development and production support of products for CPAP sleep apnea devices, invasive and non-invasive lung ventilation and other aspects of respiratory care in hospital, skilled care facilities and home environment. Sleep and Home Respiratory Care is a global business with main sites in all markets around the world.
Skills and experience
- Significant experience providing Performance Planning, Management, Coordination and Reporting support within a large, complex organization, successful experience within a matrix organization
- Highly-driven and self-motivated
- Proven ability to think strategically and act tactically/operationally
- Strong business understanding and acumen
- Ability to communicate complex information in a concise, understandable manner
- High standards of accuracy
- Ability to establish credibility with SRC Team, assertiveness to establish role across organization
- Desire and ability to work hands-on with team members on performance details
- Ability to work in ambiguous environment and to handle rapid change
- 4-year degree; MBA a plus, 6+ years of experience in program management, performance management and or financial/strategic reporting
We offer you
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what's next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top