PCMS Sales Manager
Job TitlePCMS Sales Manager
The function exists to develop and optimize the sales of PCMS franchise to a covered accounts by putting up a strategic plan and set clear goals and direction of the business. This includes strategic key accounts and major accounts and small accounts within a district/area. The Account Manager (AM) represents Philips towards the account and internally represents the key account. The AM should have an in-depth understanding of the customer strategy in the country and defines an account strategy that drives profitable high growth opportunities for Philips as well as operationally managing the execution. The goal is to maximizing the value (top- and bottom-line) of the short & long term business with the account for Philips.
Reports to a Health Systems General Manager, Philippines
Location – BGC, Manila
Key Areas of Responsibility: Competencies
- Accountable for providing logical monthly forecast while ensuring delivery of commitment (Forecast accuracy) supported with contingency plans. He should ensure the achievement of budgeted sales volumes, prices and profit margin at a specified number of customers and accountable for managing the sales orders.
- Coordinates all internal necessary resources to obtain objectives and where necessary involves local sales force and marketing support, such as Business Unit Management, MarCom and/or Application Specialists.
- Ensures continuity of the relationship with the accounts and operates at the highest level in the accounts' organizations, but also facilitates the executive level interfaces between the company and the accounts if necessary.
- Prepares the annual account plan in line with the national account plan strategy and implements the sales strategy.
- Contributes to the development and implementation of local marketing strategies.
- Initiates and negotiates tailor made actions, discusses with customers or store managers about sales actions.
- Ensures availability of goods/deliverables in cooperation with order desk and logistics
- Review Channel Partner performance and grow customer reach by developing additional channel partners as needed for hospital lead business transactions
- Systematically analyzing and reporting of sales results, expectations, market, competition and trends.
- Performs, as an experienced specialized Account Manager, assignments that require broad consultation of specialists to get a clear view on WHAT has to be delivered and complex analysis of the available Regional Account data in order to decide HOW to best carry out the assignment.
- Finds solutions by involving data from multiple resources using Root Cause Analysis. Takes initiative and identifies problems in actual way of working, formulates alternatives and recommendations; develops and introduces new supporting National Account sub-processes and improves existing processes.
- Initiates & runs Regional Account improvement projects.
- Development, maintenance and improvement of relations with existing and potential customers in the assigned area.
- Creation of the yearly sales plan, with help of sales management, to set targets and to plan actions and MarCom deliverables.
- Creation, together with the internal order desk, of optimal offers to the accounts.
- Initializing customer tailored sales actions and supporting national sales actions.
- Monitoring the quality of the realization of the actions, improvement of contact between the internal service and the customers to get a good result of the actions.
- Local presentation and explanation on the product portfolio and support to the national promotions.
- Regular reporting on sales results and expectations, market and competition and trends to inform about the situation
Knowledge and Critical Experiences:
- Account and Channel Management: Critical to have at least 8-10 years salesmanship experiences managing Patient Care and Monitoring Solutions business and have also strong engagement with indirect channel partners or dealers
- Customer Management : Stakeholder and end user active interactions and management
- Business Acumen: Patient care and monitoring solutions knowledge would be a vital consideration
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top