PCMS Application Consultant CoE
Job TitlePCMS Application Consultant CoE
To ensure our solutions provided to our customers meets their needs best within the solutions capabilities.
The Applications Consultant works as part of the “Center of Expertise” team to provide application consultancy, customization and user training, along with pre-sales support by way of consultancy, demonstrations and statement of work creation.
- Working across the international, supporting all clusters.
- Understand and keep up to date with clinical trends, methodology and standards as well as clinical functionality of the assigned products.
- Understand and define prospect’s needs and requirements.
- Advice on product capabilities and its application in solutions for Marketing purposes in general and Sales proposals in particular
- Assist in the definition of the requirements of the solution.
- Prospect demonstrations.
- Define required customisation.
- Contribute to feasibility studies, demos and Statement Of Work design
- Contribute to product definition, roadmapping and validation based on acquired market insight and field (deployment & support) experience
We are looking for
- Minimum 3 year work experience as clinical application specialist/nurse/doctor in the hospital environment
- Solid clinical experience in relevant domains
- Experience in analyzing clinical workflows and implementing them into a HealthCare Informatic Solution
- Creative with integral solution & expectation perspective
- Consultative (from problem analysis to expectation management)
- Communicating (face to face, in telecons & in writing)
- Multitasking, solid time mgt in dynamic context, stress resistant
- Able to train/present on integration aspects in audience’s terms
- Systematical and accurate, quality driven
- Fluent English speaking
- High level of business acumen
- Readiness for intensive traveling
- Customer focussed while business aware
- Analytical (customer’s root cause oriented & problem solving)
If you are interested in pursuing a career in Philips please apply online – www.philips.com/careers.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates.
Please provide a clause: “Hereby I agree to process my personal data included in my application for requirements of the recruitment process (in accordance to Personal data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997; Official Journal no 133, item 883)”.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top