Order Management Specialist
Job TitleOrder Management Specialist
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Support Philips as an Order Management Specialist. Order Management Specialists are primarily responsible for order management and fulfillment for Hospital to Home (H2H). Also responsible for providing first level product support to Philips H2H customer sites. In this role you will report to the Support Manager in H2H.
You are responsible for
- Processing all incoming orders via email and fax
- Device management for new installs, add-ons, returns (de-installs), and replacements
- Order closure including returns, lost devices, etc.
- Assisting in reconciliation of device inventory and invoices
- Providing technical customer support during standard work week
- Participating in off-hours/weekend support rotation as needed
- Additional tasks as needed aimed at promoting comprehensive customer support
You are a part of
You will report directly to the Support Manager in Hospital to Home (H2H). The H2H Services team is part of Philips Healthcare Informatics, Solutions & Services (HISS) division.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 2+ years of experience in order and device management or equivalent combination of related experience and education
- MS Office Suite – especially Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Knowledge of Supply Chain processes with third party vendors
- Experience with Salesforce.com for Support Cases (replacements/failures) preferred
- Strong organizational capabilities and time management with the ability to multi-task daily
- Strong analytical capacity with excellent troubleshooting skills
- Detailed oriented and ability function in a fast paced environment with high level of accuracy
- Superb customer service skills, including high-level professional demeanor and excellent interpersonal communication skills.
In return, we offer you
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top