Order Management 5-2
Order Management 5-2
Order Management 5-2
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Help build a high growth business that will help improve the lives of millions of people while advancing Philips journey as a global leader in Health Technology.
You are responsible for
PCMS's Global Order Fulfillment team coordinates the delivery of customer orders from multiple manufacturing sites/factories to specific customer locations around the globe. These orders will be delivered:
- Complete and on time
- Defect free
- We meet and/or exceed customer expectations by working together as one global team committed to customer satisfaction.
- We react quickly to customer needs and requests and proactively communicate problems, issues, and useful information to our customers in a timely manner.
- Achieving this goal requires close coordination of planning, order management and logistics operations as well as a strong connection to the Field.
- Regional Order Manager PCMS
- On time deliveries
- Order scheduling
- Exception handling
- SAP Error handling
- Escalation management
- Returns handling in backup situations
- On time performance reporting
In addition to the tasks mentioned above you also be responsible for the Field/Factory Order Management alignment meetings for some of our Clusters/Key Markets in GSSI.
- Overall you will maintain a very strong connection and a positive relationship with your contacts in the Global Sales and Service as well as key internal contacts include Planning, Procurement, Logistics, Production, Finance, Marketing, Engineering, Installation Personnel and Sales, as well as other Business Units within Philips Healthcare
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional Customer focus
- Multicultural awareness
- Excellent Team Player
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or comparable work experience
- Knowledge in Order Management, and/or SAP, is a plus
- Proficient skills in all Microsoft Office Tools
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Software Engineer—Cambridge, MA
Ankita works with the Innovation Group to develop software which assists Philips customers, improving the day-to-day workflows of clinicians so that they can concentrate on their patients.
Back to top