Order Fulfillment Specialist - Imaging
Order Fulfillment Specialist - Imaging
In this role, you have the opportunity to
This position is located at our Nashville, Tennessee office and is responsible for customer purchase order integrity and timely communication with internal and external customers to resolve order intake issues. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be highly organized, customer service focused, and become a subject matter expert in Philips' ordering process for the Commercial Operations team.
Be the first to help start up our brand new location in Nashville and join the Commercial Operations team!
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Ensures that a customer purchase order submitted to Philips is documented and compliant with established business controls, policies and contractual agreements, and is entered as a booked order in a timely manner, per departmental turnaround time requirements.
- Processes and reviews Quotes and Purchase Orders for accuracy and compliance with Philips terms and conditions, policies and contractual agreements.
- Validates and processes change orders to meet acceptable departmental turnaround times.
- Ensures frequent communication with assigned account managers to resolve incomplete and/or inaccurate booking and change order requests.
- Effectively sets priorities in order to meet workload, commitments and all applicable established departmental goals.
- Manages assigned backlog accurately, efficiently and completely.
- Complies with Quality Standards and Philips' standards of business conduct.
- Maintains and updates department processes, procedures and work-instructions.
You are a part of a team
Governor Bill Haslam recently announced that Philips will be bringing about 800 new jobs to Tennessee . Philips is a global leader in health technology that makes life better for people, like you, through meaningful innovation. This position will be a part of our Global Business Services group responsible for leading operational execution, reducing complexity and increasing efficiencies as the in-house team that continuously improves performance to better support our customers. We are looking to build a new team in Nashville of passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse professionals that is powering excellence around the world for Philips to achieve our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2025. That's where you come in.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Two or four year degree in Business or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
- At least two years of customer service-related business administration experience preferred.
- Two years' business systems experience (ex: SAP/ ERP systems, MS Office, Siebel, Salesforce) and Quality Management systems (ICS Control, SOX etc.) preferred.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to clearly communicate with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to think critically, "outside the box", for customer satisfaction and resolution and/or escalation of issues.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. Able to manage multiple tasks and set priorities to ensure completion of daily responsibilities and assigned workload.
- Positive, self-starting, flexible and forward-thinking individual with strong organizational skills who can work both independently and in a team environment.
- Extremely responsive and adaptable to changing business requirements. Highly resilient.
- Strong documentation skills, with a high attention to accuracy and detail.
- May be required to work overtime, based on business and/or departmental needs.
- All work must comply with Philips quality standards and Philips standards of business conduct, ensuring all established processes are followed or maintained.
- Excellent attendance and dependability
In return, we offer you
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and fully exploit your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and up-to-date training. This is the chance to be part of a new group that is powering excellence at Philips.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top