Job TitleOperations Leader
This position is responsible for the development of the Computed Tomography/ Advanced Molecular Imaging (CT/AMI) Cleveland Operations and has accountability for the results. Directs all aspects of Cleveland Operations including Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S). In conjunction with the CT/AMI business, sets the objectives and develops and implements business plans and strategies. The position holder is part of the BIU CT/AMI management team.
- Focus is on: shipping the right product at the right time in the best quality at the best product price and fully compliant with internal and external legislation.
- Defines opportunities for improvement driven by operational excellence, customer satisfaction and cost reduction
- Drives implementation efficiently utilizing team resources and in close collaboration with other functions and departments.
- Drive overall Inventory management of BU CT/AMI projections
- Build, develop and motivate a team with the capabilities to deliver best in class performance. Accountable for the development of a motivating and challenging climate for employees, building employee capability to enable increased performance.
- Function as a core member of the CT/AMI management team.
- Develop, implement and continually seek process improvements that will enable costs, quality, innovation and service to be “best in class”.
- Prepare and gain approval for financial plans and budgets that will enable CT/AMI Operations to achieve business objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree required, with equivalent related business experience in lieu of advanced degree(s).
- Minimum 10 years + cross functional experience, including management of supply chain, materials, manufacturing, design, large scale project management, etc.
- Strong overall business and people skills, including strategic planning, executive presentation skills, and business financial acumen.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in achieving objectives in accordance with established quality and time-to-market expectations and to motivate and engage employees, drive change and promote a sense of urgency.
- A passion for out-of-the box thinking and the creation of new business models.
- Negotiation skills to work with partners and structure contractual relationships that are a win/win for both parties.
- Ability to work cross-organizationally with senior Philips executives and managers to gain consensus on key strategic plans.
- Ability to leverage shared services.
- Strong customer focus, with demonstrated strength in understanding customer requirements and developing and delivering products/solutions to fill these.
- Must be team oriented and committed to contributing to the development of the wider CT/AMI business.
- MBA preferred
- Lean or Six Sigma experience certification preferred.
- Experience in the medical device or related industry preferable.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first. Apply today!
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top