Operational Material Management Buyer Planner
Operational Material Management Buyer Planner
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Use your skills and experience in a challenging environment in order to shape our global supply chain organization in the field of Operational Material Management. Philips Operational Material Management is a high paced, dynamic organization that is responsible for getting the right parts to the right place at the right time. In this role, you will manage availability of material through the proper material Master Data setup, capacity planning and purchase order management with internal and external suppliers, and mitigation of supply risks and issues.
You are responsible for
- Performs inventory analysis
- Executes SCM master data setup and maintenance
- Executes Product Life Cycle management
- Inventory management and ownership. Create and align buy-item stock / replenishment policy
- Manages forecast with suppliers, including validation, supplier S&OP meeting / n-tier supply availability check and follow-up
- Align and balance material planning with production planning
- Draws up and maintains the MPS schedules for the BU-Operations based on commercial demand, so that orders are delivered on time, inventory is controlled and production capacity is utilized in optimum fashion.
- Draws up & maintains percentage parts lists (P-BOM) to guarantee optimum flexibility in relation to the market.
- Obtains data from the MPS schedule so that Operational Purchasing can promptly and at minimum cost acquire units and materials and assesses proposals for changing the schedules.
- Contributes, as part of a working group, to the implementation of new control systems and the improvement of planning procedures and methods.
You are a part of
Global Operational Material Management team, working closely with various team in Philips globally such as commodity management leadership, manufacturing leadership, OMM leadership, supply chain engineering etc.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Minimum 5 year's related experience (for Bachelor degree)
- Minimum 5 years' related experience (for Master degree)
- For maintenance spare part and services procurement, a technical education required
- Minimal technical knowledge for maintenance parts purchases
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long-term career, inside and outside of Philips. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top