Operational Material Management Analyst
- Murrysville, PA
Operational Material Management Analyst
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Use your skills and experience in a high paced, dynamic Global Operational Material Management Organization that is responsible for getting the right parts to the right place at the right time.
You are responsible for
• Supply chain analytics/reporting
• Managing forecast intake and inventory alignment
• Supporting manufacturing plants and distribution centers by inventory optimization and cross-functional process management
• Improving planning efficiency and increasing productivity using SAP
• Ensuring material availability in the supply chain according to priorities set by the business
• Deploying harmonization of processes across Operational Material Management organization
• Participating in Operational Planning and Purchase Order management for high value strategic suppliers
• Following up on material life cycle, securing in time availability and prevention of obsolescence
• Promoting continuous improvements and standardization across the entire supply chain
You are a part of
Operational Material Management (OMM) team based in our Murrysville office.
This is a very exciting time to be joining Philips, as this site is expanding.
OMM Analyst will work very closely with Commodity Management, Manufacturing Leadership, OMM leadership and Supply Chain Engineering teams that support multiple product lines (Sleep & Respiratory care & Patient Monitoring Systems).
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Bachelor's degree
• End to End knowledge of Supply Chain process
• 7 + years of experience with inventory optimization and materials management
• Strong Analytical background
• Practical experience with SAP and/or Oracle ERP systems
• Experience in Microsoft SQL and Oracle SQL Developer
• Technical knowledge for maintenance parts purchases is a plus
• Ability to work effectively within cross-functional team environment
• Business acumen
• Global Project Management experience is a plus
In return, we offer you
Named one of the Top 50 Happiest Companies in America, we enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards and personalized development planning programs.
As a winner of Pittsburgh Tech 50 Awards, Philips stands out in this tech and innovation crowd as a direct result of our efforts and commitment to those we are impacting.
We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, flexible work schedule, access to local well-being focused activities, and positive and supportive work atmosphere.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top