Operational Buyer Specialist
Job TitleOperational Buyer Specialist
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be part of our operational procurement team in Latin America and support in all their activities.
You are responsible for
- Performing tactical, operational and transactional sourcing for indirect materials and services and administrative support for the appropriate procurement tools.
- Performing extensive 1st line and 2nd line support activities
- Providing system maintenance and updates
- Identifying and supporting procurement projects locally and globally
- Support the day-to-day operation of PSSC teams
- Deal effectively with incoming requests
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelors degree
- Customer attitude
- Experience in a similar type of role (operational buyer, operational procurement)
- Knowledge of programs and systems
- Self-driven and pro-active
- Fluent in English
- Understanding how your own work relates to the whole process
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top