Online Marketing Specialist
Job TitleOnline Marketing Specialist
Do you want to join the digital transformation in Philips Nordics? Are you passionate about digital marketing? Do you have experience from leading successful projects, ideally in the agency domain? Are you ready for a role, where you will be in charge of digital activations across product categories in Philips Personal Health Nordics?
We are looking for a structured and energetic project manager, with digital capabilities across channels and touchpoints, to strengthen our digital team.
- Managing digital marketing activations (peak and always on) in Philips Personal Health Nordic (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland)
- Drive user experience throughout the entire online consumer decision journey, across product categories, as part of Nordic Digital Marketing Team
- Support digital change management in the commercial organization across different areas of expertise
- Ensure max effectiveness and business results of digital touchpoints and marketing activations
As part of the Nordic digital marketing team (with responsibility of the Philips website, search programs, co-ordination of digital media, CRM, ratings & reviews and analytics) reporting to the Nordic Digital Lead, you will be working on a daily basis in a multi-functional environment within a matrix organization. Your main Nordic stakeholders will be the Marketing Managers in charge of product categories and Trade Marketing Managers in the countries. You will also work closely with our central digital teams (capability leads and internal agency).
- The chance to participate in the digital transformation in one of the most innovative companies in the world, joining a team of passionate professionals.
- Working with a competent, diverse and fun team across all functions
- The opportunity for global career in one of the leading European and Global HealthTech companies.
We are looking for
To be successful in this role, you should have experience from project management in the digital domain, preferably an agency background. You are extremely organized and structured, used to working with deadlines, with hands-on mentality and you know how to engage others.
- 2-3 years working experience in an agency, strong in operational online marketing task for clients (website management, SEO/SEA, content management, etc.)
- Business degree or related studies
- Strong interpersonal skills, connecting and motivating people
- A driven, solution-oriented candidate, who is an excellent project manager, able to organize a multi-functional team.
- Excellent fluency in written/spoken English; fluency in at least one Nordic language is required
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top