Oncology Sales Executive – Oncology Sales Team (East Zone)
Job TitleOncology Sales Executive – Oncology Sales Team (East Zone)
Oncology Sales Executive – Oncology Sales Team (East Zone)
The position is responsible for presenting Philips' broad portfolio of Oncology products, services, and affiliations to customers, with the goal of making Philips the partner of choice in cancer care. The position will be responsible for originating business through consultative solutions selling to cancer care providers and by effectively working across product lines and sales channels. The target audience is the Oncology Service Line leader, CMO and COO for the Academic institutions and IDN's.
Develop a comprehensive account growth strategy and engage health system leadership at the enterprise level
- Business development - Research the client's operating model, business challenges, critical metrics, issues, goals, and growth strategy. Develop a complementary Philips strategy designed to support the client's success.
- Develop credible executive level relationships by engaging the client in problem solving conversations while bringing unique insights to the discussion.
- Leverage influential leadership skills to enlist the necessary cross-functional Philips resources needed to support client success.
- Travel as needed to meet with executives at multiple health system locations
- Responsible for Account growth and financial performance.
Drive the Realization of the account strategy and performance metrics
- Act as a single point of contact at the corporate level for the health system's leadership team.
- Communicate with, align, and drive the extended Philips team to execute on the Account strategy.
- Negotiate and oversee management of contracting process with the client.
- Working with local sales teams, understand the hospital specific activity, and leverage those opportunities into larger bulk buys and standardization solutions.
- Leverage Philips' comprehensive set of solutions to address customer business, operational, and clinical challenges.
Own How the Customer Experiences Philips
- Set expectations for the Philips team with regards to customer engagement and support.
- Develop plans to prevent business and care disruptions.
- Maintain awareness of major issues within the health system and monitor resolution through the escalation processes.
- Develop and execute plans that simplify the client's interaction with Philips.
- Coach the sales team to meet and manage customer expectations throughout the sales process.
Team within Philips
- Build a strong internal network and align key players to support the delivery of value to the client.
- Optimize the customer experience by creating a standardized and coordinated level of engagement across the health system.
- Collaborate closely with the various Philips direct selling organizations to leverage their relationships, knowledge, and local insights.
- Cultivate relationships with key Philips resources who can help facilitate the resolution of customer issues.
- Utilize Salesforce.com to share knowledge and encourage engagement across the business.
- Operate at the highest level of integrity at all times.
- Minimum four-year university degree. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years of sales, consulting, or provider experience in the US healthcare space working directly with healthcare providers at the senior leadership level. Healthcare IT or software experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the healthcare provider market, payors, and the interaction between hospital systems and suppliers.
- Experience with Academic/Large hospitals or IDN systems preferred
- Must have a compassion for cancer patients
- Candidate will have knowledge and experience in negotiating large commercial transactions as well as long term contracts.
- Strong executive level selling, negotiation, and facilitation skills are required.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills required.
- Ability to evaluate sales analytics such as funnel and booking information to identify trends and opportunities.
- Ability to analyze the financial statements of a health system to identify client needs.
- Experience in leading teams to deliver client success.
- Experience selling into accounts that are characterized by a complex sales cycle with multiple decision makers
- Be conversant in industry/market trends and client business challenges
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what's next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
No Sponsorship offered
"US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa."
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top