OI (Oncology Informatics) NPI Leader
Job TitleOI (Oncology Informatics) NPI Leader
We are looking for NPI leader for OI (Oncology Informatics) to drive all operational and service related activities of this new solution activities E2E across ICAP, HISS and Philips markets (North America & Europe mainly – including frequent travel) both strategically and tactically.
- Overall responsibility for smooth introduction of OI (Oncology Informatics) into ICAP Supply chain and the markets working in coordination with the different stakeholders (PMO, Marketing, Q&R, regional service leaders, Philips training center etc.).
- Develop Operations & Service roadmap for OI (Oncology Informatics), break down roadmap into detailed work plan, review and get buy in for roadmap/plan from all relevant stakeholders and update revise roadmap/plan ongoing.
- Define the business requirements, technical requirements and KPIs that are crucial for successful deployment of OI (Oncology Informatics) solution in Philips markets, drive these requirements to timely realization by the program and proper adoption by Philips markets.
- Identify, assess and take part in the selection of potential service providers that might take part in bringing the OI (Oncology Informatics) solution to Philips markets and end customers.
- Develop the required tools that will support the deployment of OI (Oncology Informatics) solution in Philips markets.
- Act as OSS point-of-contact for PMO regarding new products and product changes: Ensure timely OSS deliverables along the product release process milestones, analyze and resolve gaps/risks, conduct routine gating and readiness assessments for every milestone, plan and balance resources across the NPI activities, ongoing communication to OSS Management Team etc.
- B.Sc. in Industrial / Software Engineering or another relevant degree.
- Considerable work experience as NPI project manager / IT Solution manager with experience in Cloud based products and infrastructure.
- Work experience in Medical/Healthcare industry – an advantage.
- Must have excellent customer-facing skills. Will need to collaborate extensively with Hospital Facility Department heads.
- Must have strong, demonstrated skills in project management, time management, prioritization and multi-tasking. Will lead implementation teams.
- Fluent business English: reading, writing and conversation is a must (requires routine interactions and conversations in English).
- Excellent communication skills, team player and ability to learn new topics quickly.
- Good leadership skills and able to influence without authority.
- Self-motivated and able to see the “big picture”.
- Must travel frequently to customer sites, often for extended periods.
Regionally based in U.S., preferably in large metro area
Will be responsible for North America and Western Europe
Requires 25% travel over the long-term. Initially, travel requirements will be higher.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top