Nurse Clinical Specialist, Intellispace Event Management - West Coast
Job TitleNurse Clinical Specialist, Intellispace Event Management - West Coast
We challenge you as a Nurse Clinical Specialist - Intellispace Event Manager to simplify healthcare by focusing on the people in the care cycle – patients and care providers. Through combining human insights and clinical expertise, we aim to improve patient outcomes while lowering the burden on the healthcare system. Philips delivers advanced solutions for both health professionals, to meet the needs of patients, and empowered consumers for affordable healthcare whether in hospital or at home.
As a Nurse Clinical Specialist with Philips Healthcare, no two days are the same. One day you may be documenting a customer's workflow for vital signs collection, the next you could be supporting a go live in a clinical unit when they first put their patients on the Philips system. You will customize configurations of the system to match the clinical work flows in the units.
We are continually looking for talented clinical professionals who want to build their professional careers in Medical Systems Applications within Patient Monitoring. Based in the field, you will travel to hospital sites throughout the country with primary responsibility in the western United States representing the Intellispace Event Management business line in post-sales planning and delivery of clinical programs.
- Manage Intellispace Event Management orders from a clinical perspective.
- Expected travel across the United States to customer sites with primary focus in the western United States.
- Maintain deep understanding of workflow and alarm management concepts and principles in an effort to provide clinical support for customers'.
- Engage with customers to understand and document current clinical alarm management workflows.
- Design and document new clinical workflows, clinical configurations and education plans to meet the needs of customers installing new Philips Intellispace technology.
- Partner with local Zone Clinical Specialists to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Foster and maintain a close working relationship with the project team—Philips Project Managers, implementation engineers, integration engineers, sales and customer IT/clinical departments.
- This relationship will span multiple phases of the implementation, user acceptance testing, education, go-live and customer adoption processes.
- Apply product and clinical knowledge to troubleshoot during the project planning, implementation, and support. Establish and maintain strong working relationships with key internal partners and customers; enable the growth and success of the Intellispace Event Solution.
You will report directly to the Guardian/Intellispace Event Manager Senior Manager in the Patient Care & Monitoring Solutions (PCMS) division of Philips.
This is a home based postion that can be located in the following states: AZ, TX, NM, NV, UT ID, OR or WA (must reside within 1 hour of the territory and close to a major airport).
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
We offer you the opportunity to personally contribute to Philips' achievement of growth objectives and ambition to improve the lives of 3 Billion people a year by 2025.
We are looking for
The successful candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills education and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or equivalent; current nursing license
- Advanced computer skills and understanding including Visio, PowerPoint and Excel
- Basic knowledge of IT networking principles preferred
- Knowledge and experience with clinical workflow optimization and LEAN principles
- Ability to work in ever-changing environments
- Flexibility and tolerance of ambiguity
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Clinical teaching/in servicing experience
- Willingness to travel overnight 75% of the time
- Exceptional communication skills
- Project management skills
- Ability to be managed remotely
Call to Action / Contact
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Systems Engineer—Seattle, WA
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top