Nuclear Medicine Remote Service Engineer (Gemini Trained & Based Remotely in US)
Job TitleNuclear Medicine Remote Service Engineer (Gemini Trained & Based Remotely in US)
Do you have strong experience serving and repairing Philips AMI / Nuclear Medicine equipment? Do you have training on Philips Gemini? Do you have Ultrasound experience or willing to learn? If yes, yes, and yes, keep reading on!
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Technical Support, we challenge you to join our Remote Service team as an experienced Remote Service Engineer. As a RSE, you will combine your technical, networking, and customer interaction skills utilizing the latest remote access technologies to assist healthcare customers with AMI (Advanced Molecular Imaging) products as well as support Ultrasound customers.
The aim of your job, as a Remote Service Engineer (RSE), is to provide telephone, remote technical support, and remote diagnostics to external healthcare AMI and Ultrasound customers and field partners, utilizing the latest remote access technologies.
You will be responsible for:
- Acting as a Philips Representative in response to customer inquiries and providing telephone and remote technical support to external customers
- Resolving customer service events by leveraging Philips tools and resources as needed
- Timely escalation of customer product issues for evaluation and action by higher level support
- Utilization of appropriate remote tools to resolve issue and thus avoid dispatching of service call to Field Service Engineer
- Implementing best practices and process improvements while diagnosing problems, apply effective solutions and determine follow up actions
- Driving increased productivity through utilization of remote tools and technical skills
This team is responsible for providing rapid solutions to our AMI customers. You will work with a great group of Philips Technical members in a cohesive and productive environment. Our team enjoys helping each other resolve issues for our customers (hospitals and health systems) and taking on projects to better our team.
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and to fully exploit your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and up-to-date training. AMI coverage hours are from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET, so must be flexible in providing coverage during this time.
We are looking for
- 2 year/ Associates Degree or equivalent is required; 4 year technical degree preferred
- 5-10 years strong AMI experience on Philips systems (SPECT, PET/CT, & SPECT/CT preferred); Experience with older ADAC equipment is highly preferred.
- Must have training on Philips Gemini
- Must have the flexibility to provide coverage during the hours of 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET.
- Experience on Ultrasound systems or willing to cross-train and learn Ultrasound
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and think logically about solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills with teams and customers
- Prioritization and time management
- Technical solutions authoring
- Ability to solve mechanical and electrical problems using appropriate tools
- Ability to utilize MS office and other CRM products and applications
- Ability to type 30 words per minute
- Ability to demonstrate versatility with a variety of Philips products and customers
- Travel will be determined according to business requirements
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills & passions to work? Apply today!
Not yet ready to apply? That’s okay! Learn more about us by joining our Talent Network on LinkedIn or following us on Twitter at @PhilipsJobsNA.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top