North Latam Sales Manager Ultrasound
Job TitleNorth Latam Sales Manager Ultrasound
In this role, you have the opportunity to
The job exists to manage the sales function for Ultrasound systems in the North Latam region, which can include product marketing, trade marketing and category management. The Sales Manager is responsible that the right organization and structure is in place to be able to deliver the sales objectives. Jobholder has full responsibility for the sales plans and results in the assigned area.
The Sales Manager leads, directs and motivates the sales team in order to achieve the predefined sales volume and profit goals. Mostly the commercial policy and targets are defined within the policies and targets set by the Sector or a Business Unit.
You are responsible for
- Manages the sales function in the assigned area in order to maximize sales, volumes and revenues and to ensure the right organization and structure is in place for delivering the objectives.
- Develops and drives credibility and long term relationship with the customers in the assigned area, to fulfill long-term sales objectives.
- Defines and executes the commercial and distribution strategy in conjunction with marketing and Sector/BU management. Manages the distribution- and channel mix according to the agreed criteria.
- Responsible for creating and implementing the sales plan, incl. forecast and AOP, monitoring the sales effort and performance against budget and to take corrective actions, in order to contribute to overall business plan.
- The Sales Manager leads, directs and motivates the sales team in order to achieve the predefined sales volume and profit goals.
- Contributes to each product marketing plan as to product prices and sales priorities.
- Has the authority and accountability to negotiate contracts and prices within the limits of the sales plan and sales policy.
- Gains and maintains market information and knowledge in order to obtain and maintain the targeted market shares in all assigned product categories.
You are a part of
Based in Bogota, Colombia, will act as a Sales Manager for Philip's activities, in the Healthcare industry. Has 02 direct reports and works closely with other Strategic Account Managers, Product Specialists, and Inside Sales team. Reports directly to the BU Director Latam.
To succeed in this role, you should have +5 years' experience in the following:
- Professional knowledge of commercial capabilities: close deals.
- Passion for Healthcare and improving quality of life.
- Desirable: Lean/Continuous Improvement Background.
- Innovative strategic skills: to develop and embed simple, effective strategies that make us winners in the market.
- Collaboration and influencing competencies.
- Learning agility.
- Fluent in English. Willing to travel.
In return, we offer you
Philips offers a dynamic work environment experience in the continuously growing Health Tech market – with customers and consumers empowering you to initiate change across all levels of the organization.
Such environment brings the ideal conditions for an innovate-oriented person to succeed in this role. In this position, you will have a unique opportunity to lead these cultural/business improvements.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top