Network Engineer - CCNP (Remote - Kansas City)
Job TitleNetwork Engineer - CCNP (Remote - Kansas City)
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
We challenge you to join Philips Healthcare as a Field Network Engineer –CCNP for the Kansas City area* where you will WOW our customers by using your strong technical skills in providing the best in class customer service! As part of the Service engineering organization you will contribute to providing the right data, context, and approach which will change the way we do business and make a difference for our customers.
You are responsible for:
- Design, lead the implementation and testing of complex IT networks and integration solutions following industry and proprietary real-time patient data transfer requirement.
- Provide consultation to healthcare institutions on IT network strategies and system integrations.
- Troubleshoot complex network issues to ensure acceptable (QOS) Quality of Service.
- Lead installation of complex network, multi-phase systems composed of IT infrastructure and patient monitoring in both clinical and non-clinical environments across an expansive geography.
- Provide technical review of system configurations to ensure viability of system performance.
- Lead and direct a diverse team of internal and external installation resources.
- Shares responsibility of successful project completion with the assigned Project Manager and project team.
You are a part of:
This particular position will work within the Patient Care and Monitoring Solutions Services organization. This division of Philips Healthcare specializes in the installation and service of patient monitoring devices, networks, and telemetry systems.
As hospital environments become more integrated the service organization is looking to expand its ability to install and service complex networks as well and consult with customers on high end integrations.
To succeed in this role you should have the following skills and experience:
- BS Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/Biomed disciplines with at least two years of experience or AS Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/Biomed with at least five years of experience in Healthcare / IT
- CCNP is required. (will consider equivalent certification e.g. CCNP/wireless etc...)
- Extensive knowledge of information system technologies as reflected in formal Microsoft or Cisco certifications.
- Extensive knowledge of Patient Monitoring systems as reflected in completion of formal vendor training desired.
- Knowledge of HL7 and Electronic medical record systems
- Own technical issues through resolution.
- Influence internal and external resources to a stated objective without formal lines of authority.
- Effectively communicate to CXO level management - internal and external.
- Effectively negotiate.
- Deliver required results with high levels of customer satisfaction, both internal and external.
- Previous experience working in a healthcare environment.
- Ability to travel 65% where the projects require.
- Territory includes Kansas and Missouri.
In return, we offer you
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we're used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top