Network Engineer 3
Job TitleNetwork Engineer 3
Philips is seeking a Network Engineer for the Patient Care Clinical Informatics group. This position will be leveraged across the Region and can require up to 65% travel. The PCCI business serves the healthcare community through effective and efficient management of capital medical equipment/solution implementation in various areas within the healthcare continuum.
- Design, lead the implementation and testing of complex IT networks and integration solutions following industry and proprietary real-time patient data transfer requirement.
- Provide consultation to healthcare institutions on IT network strategies and system integrations.
- Troubleshoot complex network issues to ensure acceptable (QOS) Quality of Service.
- Lead installation of complex network, multi-phase systems composed of IT infrastructure and patient monitoring in both clinical and non-clinical environments across an expansive geography.
- Provide technical review of system configurations to ensure viability of system performance.
- Lead and direct a diverse team of internal and external installation resources.
- Shares responsibility of successful project completion with the assigned Project Manager and project team.
Our GSSNA group is a 5,500-member North American Healthcare Sales and Service organization. Working within this group, you'd benefit from the team's growing breadth and depth of healthcare products and services portfolio, and be challenged to drive our best-in-class reputation through top customer experience ratings. In a 'One Team' culture, you'll have the support of an intrinsically linked group of multi-disciplinary experts who are driven by a common mission of making the world healthier and more sustainable. As part of the Service engineering organization you will contribute to providing the right data, context, and approach which will change the way we do business and make a difference for our customers.
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we're used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
- BS Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/Biomed disciplines with at least two years experience or
AS Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/Biomed with at least five years experience in Healthcare / IT
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- CCNP or equivalent certification e.g. CCNP/wireless etc...
- Extensive knowledge of information system technologies as reflected in formal Microsoft or Cisco certifications.
- Extensive knowledge of Patient Monitoring systems as reflected in completion of formal vendor training desired.
- Knowledge of HL7 and Electronic medical record systems
- Own technical issues through resolution.
- Influence internal and external resources to a stated objective without formal lines of authority.
- Effectively communicate to CXO level management - internal and external.
- Effectively negotiate.
- Deliver required results with high levels of customer satisfaction, both internal and external.
- Previous experience working in a healthcare environment.
- Ability to travel up to 65% where the projects require.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top